“View of the flight path”

Hilton Atlanta Airport
Ranked #89 of 174 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 3 July 2014

This hotel is a little worn. Check in was good the young lady was very welcoming. Kinda shock of the price to park for loyal Hilton members. With all these rooms I think they could grant this to loyal members. I guess money is the root cause. Although the rooms are remodel the rest is in need of overhaul as well. The executive lounge is nice with a nice view but needs a makeover as well. The deep dish couches are out dated. Located very close to airport but you have to take bus to domestic terminal to take international flight which is going backwards because the hotel is less than a mile from the international terminal. Buses do come regularly so you can plan on that taking place. The food was good a little heavy for my taste.The gym was useful with multiple exercise machines and limited free weights.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Crystal M, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Atlanta Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Dear Petr E.

Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback and we really appreciate it. We do want to apologize for any concerns you had with your stay and hope that this doesn't discourage you from staying with Hilton again.

Regards,

Crystal M.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,863)

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Good accommodation and amenities, friendly helpful staff members, very good quality meals at reasonable prices. The shrimp and grits for dinner was a fine sample of good southern food, and the buffet breakfast was excellent quality and value.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
David_GMAtlanta, General Manager at Hilton Atlanta Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Dear Gly T,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I am so pleased you found the team to be friendly and helpful. I will be sure to pass along your positive comments ot the Chef!

We hope to see you back on your next business trip to Atlanta.

David Piscola

Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

After a trip to Vegas I surprised my hubby with an overnight stay. Our flight didn't land until after 8 and the luggage took what felt like forever to come out so I was glad we didn't have to drive back to Birmingham so late. We arrived at the hotel and check-in was completed within a few minutes. Thankfully late check-in is not a problem here. When I made the reservation I asked to be moved up to the executive suite and was surprised that it was honored and our room was on the 15th floor! I was so excited! The room had all the latest advances in technology. It even had a docking station for an iPod/iPhone and a big screen tv. The bed was so comfortable. It felt like we were sleeping on clouds! Overall the service was great! The staff was great! The room was great! Checkout was a breeze! I highly recommend Hilton Atlanta Airport to those visiting the area and we will be back soon!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TiJuana D

Dear TiJuana D,

Thnak you so much for your kind comments. I am so happy to hear you had an excellant stay.

We all look ofrward to being of service to you again in the future.

David Piscola

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Thank you to the superb staff at the Hilton Atlanta Airport who were key to a smooth 26 hour journey with a three year-old. My stay at the Hilton was to try to maximize sleep between two ten-hour flights. With a six hour lay-over in Atlanta, every minute was precious. Also, the logistics of getting to and from the international terminal were really vital, given the steps on and off the shuttle with stroller, child and luggage. The check in was smooth and fast and without even asking, the staff and concierge arranged a direct shuttle back to the international terminal for me and my daughter. I never imagined that the long journey would go so smoothly - thank you!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Cristina F
Reviewed 25 June 2014

After missing a connecting flight, we were forced to find a hotel near the airport. After calling and reserving a room, the shuttle service was promptly at the airport and check-in was a breeze. The hotel was clean and the guest rooms were very comfy. I would recommend this hotel for anyone that finds themselves having to stay overnight near the airport.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Hotel Staff was very helpful and courteous. There were no microwave in the rooms. I loved the view from the hotel seeing the airport. Would I stay here again? Not sure, because I really like staying in hotels that have free continental breakfast and microwaves in rooms.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 June 2014

My husband and I stayed here for Dragon Con as it offered special rates and a shuttle every day to and from the convention. It left plenty early every morning but left too early every evening, last bus leaving around 7:30 and the parties go well into the night. But other than that, the service was excellent and the rooms were clean and comfortable. The staff was extremely polite and one step ahead of all my questions and requests. We are already booked here for the next convention.

One more note, there is a Starbucks 'We Proudly Serve' onsite but they do not know how to make the fancier items. Stick to the house brew.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kacey75
Crystal M, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Atlanta Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Dear Kacey75,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing, we are glad to hear that you will be attending next year's Dragon Con Event. We are excited to see you every year and look forward to see you again.

Crystal M.