This hotel is a little worn. Check in was good the young lady was very welcoming. Kinda shock of the price to park for loyal Hilton members. With all these rooms I think they could grant this to loyal members. I guess money is the root cause. Although the rooms are remodel the rest is in need of overhaul as well. The executive lounge is nice with a nice view but needs a makeover as well. The deep dish couches are out dated. Located very close to airport but you have to take bus to domestic terminal to take international flight which is going backwards because the hotel is less than a mile from the international terminal. Buses do come regularly so you can plan on that taking place. The food was good a little heavy for my taste.The gym was useful with multiple exercise machines and limited free weights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Atlanta Airport hotel is newly renovated with 17 floors and 507 guest rooms. Our contemporary full service hotel offers a warm, professional welcome in modern surroundings, near Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport and less than ten miles from downtown Atlanta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hilton Atlanta Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Atlanta Airport Hotel Atlanta
- Hilton Hotel Atlanta Airport
- Atlanta Hilton