“Cool Your Jets Here”

Hilton Atlanta Airport
Ranked #90 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Check-in was fast and friendly. My HHonors Diamond status was on file so I was greeted very warmly and treated like a valued customer, thanks. 37 nights in Hilton properties so far this year should count for something and here it does.
I requested and received a room on an upper floor with view of Hartsfield-Jackson Airplane Patch and I was accommodated nicely. Although I could easily "jet spot" as much as I wanted all night there was virtually no jet noise detectable. This building must be very well built.
My king bed room was spacious, fresh and in excellent repair. The bathroom was very well appointed with a large walk-in tiled shower outfitted with a spa quality heavy glass hinged door.
I slept very well both nights of my stay.
I was given complimentary access to the Executive floor lounge where I was pamper with adult beverages, soft drinks, evening Hors d'oeuvres, a wonderful breakfast and more fantastic views of the busiest airport in the United States.
The hotel has several restaurants and there are several more with in a short distance.
I stayed for business and I'll stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for airfield view if you like to watch the planes.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Write a ReviewReviews (1,840)

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Stayed at this hotel for a short visit before traveling to Punta Cana. I wasn't very impressed! The hotel seemed more like a Hampton Inn, not a Hilton. We stayed on the executive floor, the room was just ok. It didn't impressed me at all. The continental breakfast for those staying on the executive floor was good. Our room was hot and down right plain. I didn't sleep at all. The service there seemed slow, and rude, no one smiled at us. This area of Atlanta has really gone down. Nothing to brag about. I won't stay here again.

Room Tip: Book the executive floor for the free continential breakfast.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Crystal M, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Atlanta Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2014

Dear Gina4655711,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing, I am sorry to hear that your stay wasn't a pleasant one and that you couldn't sleep. We strive to make every guest feel welcome and we hope that you do join us again in the future to Make things right with you.

Regards,

Reviewed 11 August 2014

The hotel staff was welcoming and made sure my short stay was very pleasant. The room was ready when I arrived and was clean and quiet. I needed a place to rest before traveling further on an exhaustive business trip. I travel a great deal and the Hilton Atlanta Airport is a perfect location.

Dear Peter G.

Thank you for the great review we really appreicate it and that your stay was wonderful, we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

During my stay I engaged several staff members, from different service areas of the hotel, in conversation. in every case the staff member inquired about my stay and hoped it was pleasant. The room was perfect the people were nice and I gladly would stay again..

Dear David_A_ Watson,

Great! Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing and that your stay with us was a great one, we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 8 August 2014

Just attended the National Association of Realtors Broker Summit 2014. Facility was just right, from the free shuttle from the airport to the typical Hilton amenities for business travelers who expect things nice, new and clean. The hotel was the venue but Our meeting was the purpose of the trip and they did a great job of accomodating our needs. Food, breaks, and all the aspects of hosting a large meeting were handled professionally and seamlessly by the staff so as a conference participant you didn't even notice and could focus on the meeting. Should also mention they dressed the room so well with multiple screens, bunting, and a stage that if felt like we were at a much larger venue. Well done!

Three standouts on the staff. I was a speaker, and AV support can be a challenge at these events. I use a LOT of video and other things in my presentations, as did one of the other speakers, and JIMMY, the Hilton's AV genuis, stepped up and made all the speakers look good with fast and proficient support from the panel at the back of the ballroom.

Tenia and Peter were awesome at the bar. After our meetings ended for the night I got to the bar with a friend just after they had last call. Tenia who had just packed up the wine, smiled and said no problem, unpacked what we needed and served us. She didn't need to. It was time to get off the clock. But she treated us like our needs were the important ones, and not hers to get home, or the hotel's rules to close. Peter, working the bar with her was also great and generous and this was the kind of service I needed at the end of a long but exciting day.

My rule in my business is to only hire Happy People and I'd hire Jimmy, Tenia and Peter in a second. Many others in the staff reflect the same positive attitude.

So, for a conference where you need an airport hotel with easy in and out, that knows how to deliver a great conference and stay in the background so you can shine, Hilton Atlanta Airport should be on your list.

1  Thank JonCoile
Reviewed 7 August 2014

If you come into the International Terminal you will have to take the airport shuttle to the Domestic Terminal to get on the Hotel shuttle. This logistical detail is not apparent and can cause difficulties if you are unaware. Other than that everything was great.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2014

My online reservation was booked, for the day I made the reservation, not the date of my intended stay. (Houston We Have A Problem) The staff was professional and not only accommodated my stay, but upgraded the room to a very nice Suite :)

Also this property has a nice Exec Lounge with a nice "spread" Not the nacho and salsa that other properties offer as a "Manager's Reception. The beverages were also "reasonably priced".

Great Job HILTON, Keep up the good work.

Room Tip: The 8th floor is very nice. Exec Lounge is on the 17th.