JW Marriott Atlanta Buckhead
US$148
US$135
US$127
1,156 results
All reviewslenox square mallthe concierge loungemarta stationcorner roomcar servicemile radiusdirectly across the streetself parkinglobby barvery nice hotelbusiness hotelwater pressurehigh floorluxury hotelfitness centerthe room was nicethe ritz
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The J W Marriott is attached to the Lenox Square Mall. It makes shopping easy. We upgraded to a large corner room which had a spectacular view of Atlanta. We we first arrived the air wasn't working but it was quickly fixed. The Staff were very helpful and tried to remember our names

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I've had the pleasure of staying at this property several times and find it to be the best hotel in Buckhead - and one of the top hotels in Atlanta. Located next to the Marta rail station and adjacent to the Lenox Mall, the JW Marriott is convenient to businesses, restaurants and shopping.

The staff consistently provides a high level of warm, professional service. The restaurant, bar and coffee shop are terrific and the fitness center is satisfactory.

Every room is spacious and comfortable, and the executive lounge is one of the best in the city. From breakfast to evening snacks, the lounge provides excellent value to loyal Marriott guests.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Stayed in the hotel for work. I have stayed here once or twice before. The staff are always outstanding - they are ready to help you and are very friendly. The rooms are large and nicely appointed, although you will have to pay for internet access (about $12 day) and parking runs about $24 as a guest. There is a hotel entrance right into Lenox Mall to shop or grab an inexpensive bite in the food court. My only wish is for a refrigerator in the room.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 May 2014

I travel extensively for business so I see way too many hotels. Because of my experience, I expected about the same, which was not much. But wow, was I surprised.
I was presenting a three day course to a group of 40 people. Everything was ready, they checked often to confirm all was well. The remembered my name (that might be small to some, but huge in my book) and they absolutely went above and beyond my expectations.
The room was very clean and comfortable and the food was excellent and diverse.
Also, there is a direct walkway to the Lenox mall which is a nice addition to the experience.
I must say, I actually look forward to going back.

Room Tip: The higher floors have lovely views of downtown Atlanta.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 May 2014

My wife and I recently stayed at the JW Marriott for a weekend visit. When we arrived we met the Valet parking manager, Conde, who greeted us with a smile and was most courteous and professional. He walked us to the check in counter and made sure we were taken care of by Jaye who checked us into our room. She was great and was a big help to us. We were upgraded to a room on a high floor with complimentary access to the executive lounge. The day after our arrival Conde called our room to make sure all was good with us and that if we needed anything to let him know. The staff at the JW Marriott and the Valet parking staff could not have treated us any better. It was a very nice weekend and we will return. We are Marriott Reward members.

Lane Clark

Room Tip: Ask for a room on a higher floor with a view of the Atlanta skyline.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank fanotravel
Mike_Giamundo, General Manager at JW Marriott Atlanta Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

I am very delighted you selected the JW Marriott Atlanta for your weekend visit. I am so pleased to learn our staff was most helpful and could not have treated you and your wife any better. I am very proud of our staff and will be sure to share your splendid comments with them -- especially Conde and Jaye. Thank you for taking the time to post your comments.