“Did I say LOUD...”

Price range: US$2 - US$12
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Description: FlexMex cuisine combined with awesome margaritas, great beer selections, and a "friends serving friends" atmosphere! What is FlexMex? A cuisine that resembles Tex-Mex but is comprised of and influenced by many cultures. It is an attitude or experience that evokes a feeling of belonging and pure awesomeness. Tacos. Margaritas. Friends. What else can we get for you?
Mattoon, Illinois
“Did I say LOUD...”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Good Mexican food moderately priced. Did I say LOUD.
Busy on Friday night but service was good. Did I say LOUD.
Live DJ this night who came around the tables making casual conversations and taking requests. Did I say LOUD.

Visited July 2014

Valdosta, GA
“Good Friends”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Just a great place to be treated like family. This compels me to return. Thank you "friends"! And, yes, the food is awesome. My fav is the steak skillet - just right!

• Visited July 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“Good eats!”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

They serve great food and a lot of selections/variety. friendly service. We will be back.-- for great food -- go here!

• Visited June 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Love the food!!! Great margaritas,yum!!!!”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I know a lot of people have been to this spot, or at least heard about Tin Lizzy's Went there for the first time with my sisters, celebrating a birthday. Went there yesterday, and it still is a good eating place. The fried pickles were good and hot, but with just a little too much salt. I order one of the skillet dinners and could not eat it all, I like that, tomorrow dinner. Prices are very reasonable and a pitcher of margaritas were a good price. Now they have different kinds, but I suggest to just sticking to house, because price gets higher, depends on what flavor. Service is good and they are very accommodating with to go. Our waitress gave us salsa and chips to go and that I really like.

• Visited June 2014
Orlando
“Ate there last evening.”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Awesome food! Service was good, could have been better. Our waitress was actually very good it just seemed she had too many tables to manage. That and in side they were getting slammed. Honestly you should not allow that many people in if you can have a constant high delivery of service. I don't care how much money you make. That is what is keeping me from giving a solid 5 stars.

Visited June 2014