“Beautiful!”

W Atlanta Downtown
Ranked #58 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Great hotel, friendly staff and very close to the Aquarium and Coke Museum. Only downside is parking is a bit pricey, which isn't a big deal. The room was gorgeous and very clean. Definitely will come back :)

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
WAtlantaDowntownGM, General Manager at W Atlanta Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Thank you for your comments. It’s a nice perk for W Atlanta Downtown to be so close to so many different downtown attractions, either by foot or by taking advantage of our complimentary car service. We continue to receive wonderful comments about our guest rooms and I’m glad you enjoyed your stay. Come back and see us anytime. Thank you for choosing W Atlanta Downtown!

There are newer reviews for W Atlanta Downtown

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Stayed here for a trade show in Atlanta. Glad the company was picking up the bill. Very pricey for a hotel 2 miles from the convention center. Rooms were nice but very dark. You could turn every light on in the room and it still felt like the middle of the night. Hope to stay elsewhere next year.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank boodognate

Thank you for your review. I appreciate your comments regarding the design of the guestrooms. It is somewhat intentional and creates a soothing atmosphere, but we are planning some lighting adjustments because we have received this same feedback from other guests. Thank you for choosing W Atlanta Downtown.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

The staff at the W Downtown Atlanta was great. Everyone was helpful and pleasant. They always greeted us by name and answered all our questions. Valet service was great.
Especially Travis--great guy.
Maureen C.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
WAtlantaDowntownGM, General Manager at W Atlanta Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Thank you Maureen for the wonderful review. We strive to give every guest a welcoming experience that exceeds their expectations. I look forward to sharing your kind words with Travis. Thank you for choosing W Atlanta Downtown!

Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

Courtney exceeded every expectation from the time she took my reservation to making the evening extremely special for my wife (it was her birthday surprise) and me. I was recommended to her from a friend and I would strongly recommend her to others as well.

Stayed: May 2014
WAtlantaDowntownGM, General Manager at W Atlanta Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Thank you Michael for your rave review of our hotel and our staff. I look forward to sharing your comments with Courtney and I’m glad your wife had a memorable birthday. Thank you for choosing W Atlanta Downtown. Until next time. Cheers!

Reviewed 21 May 2014

I stayed at the W Downtown in Atlanta for the first time. What an amazing hotel. The staff made you feel right at home. They were courteous and on top of their game. I would highly recommend this hotel. The rooms were clean and spacious. Love Love this hotel!

Room Tip: The rooms with the king size bed are perfect.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Thank you Michelle for your 5 star review. I’m glad to hear that your first stay left you with lasting impressions! We strive to give every guest a warm & welcoming experience that exceeds their expectations. I look forward to sharing your kind words with our talent. Thank you for choosing W Atlanta Downtown and we look forward to welcoming you back. Cheers!

Reviewed 21 May 2014

This is a great hotel bar was excellent and the valet did a great job getting my car over and over and over. Aberham was great and a cool dude. I had no problem getting a room key as I misplaced mine several times.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your review. I’m glad you enjoyed your W Atlanta Downtown experience! I sincerely appreciate your comments regarding valet parking and I will be sure to share them with Abraham. Thank you for choosing W Atlanta Downtown and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

The hotel has all the modern amenities and is in great shape. It has a great bar. However there are only 2 elevators for the whole hotel which make the wait take forever and the hotel is pretty loud. It even has ear plugs for you in the room which is a nice gesture but tells you everything you need to know.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mgeagles
WAtlantaDowntownGM, General Manager at W Atlanta Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Thank you for your review. I genuinely appreciate your feedback and your kind words about the hotel. I’m very sorry that you had a delay with the lift. Things generally flow pretty well but with a large group in the hotel it may have caused a delay. I’m sorry about the noise disturbances but we do have a strict noise policy and are very aggressive in resolving situations when they are brought to our attention. Thank you for choosing W Atlanta Downtown.