“This place is deplorable and needs the news out on this!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Atlanta
Intown Suites Piedmont
Ranked #164 of 171 Hotels in Atlanta
Atlanta, Georgia
“This place is deplorable and needs the news out on this!”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

I have to file this complaint because I cannot believe this roach infested nasty hotel has been in service. I have a grandbaby 15months and my son and daughter in law booked there. Had I known that the pictures on the website is false advertising and dirty and filthy I would never have booked this place for them. They were shown 4 rooms which only became worse with roaches, filthy grimy dirty walls along with the couches, roaches were on the bed in the tub, one was going in my granddaughters diaper bag. This is horrendous that this hotel is operating this way. You can't eat food nor sleep in this infested place. They were going to try and make it to get a full deposit but this is deplorable and with all the complaints why are they still operating under these conditions???

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
13 Thank karen m

Couples
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 28 February 2014

A transient welfare hotel without amenities of any kind, but once a week, non-scrub housekeeping.
No elevators despite 5 floors, no handicapped access, despite ADA laws.
A non-responsive corporate office for this multi state, chain of single rooms rented by the week is less than 5 miles away, at Paces Ferry Rd., so there's no excuse. They don't return calls or emails.

Most employees here are pleasant, but as we all know, one incompetent individual can bring down a hard earned reputation. Reservations were not recorded by the woman, and repair orders went weeks unacknowledged, including toilet overflowing issues, electrical hazards of broken sockets and short circuiting of outlets and kitchen burners. Thankfully, we rarely cooked. Good restaurants & chains in the area are a plus. No air conditioning in the room or repair effort in six months. Must be owned by a billionaire I'd suppose, since rooms lay vacant and Ms. Murphy has no problem sassing the guests or playing the slumlord.

Holes in the walls, the room was infested with bed and other bugs, mice. A dirtier room I had never seen before.
A few hired hands, paint, steamer, laundry & bug spray clean up a place well, if you need a good location, at a cheap price, which is what we did. Your own stuff, can make it comfortable for an extended stay.

Security personnel, Miss Melanie and manager are excellent, polite, reputable and we never had any valuables go missing during a year using this Piedmont Circle facility.

• Stayed February 2014
3 Thank arockefellerview

Travellers are raving about these Atlanta hotels

Reviewed 29 July 2013 via mobile

To cut the long story short, this is a dump from the reception to the rooms. I just can't believe people pay to stay here, good thing I checked out the room before paying for it !!! Soon as I opened the door I notice the strong smell of mold, the bed was hard , tv was old and the bath was real dirty. Please stay away from there and find something better

• Stayed June 2013
13 Thank Nolimit12
Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlanta
Home Towne Studios - Chamblee
Studio 6 Chamblee
Studio 6 Chamblee
#2 of 4 in Chamblee
TownePlace Suites Atlanta Buckhead
Courtyard Atlanta Executive Park/Emory
La Quinta Inn Atlanta Midtown/Buckhead
WoodSpring Suites Atlanta Chamblee

Been to Intown Suites Piedmont? Share your experiences!