We got an amazing rate at the St. Regis for a recent weekend trip to Atlanta, and couldn't be more pleased with our stay. The location in the heart of Buckhead is perfect, with many restaurants, shopping, etc. nearby. The hotel lobby is beautiful and modern, but in a classic kind of way. Our room was gorgeous, huge, and luxurious. Bathroom includes a giant soaking tub, seperate shower and water closet, with doors opening up to the rest of the room. TV screen in the mirror so you're able to watch while getting ready is always a nice touch. All food experiences were excellent, from salads at the pool to breakfast at Paces 88. We also ordered two types of dessert from room service which were obviously made from scratch, not just waiting around in the kitchen for someone to order. (Banana Creme Tart was delicious!) The pool was perfect and the service super friendly and attentive. I could see how if the hotel was more crowded, the pool might be a little more cramped and chairs hard to come by as it is a little on the smaller side. We found it very relaxing during our stay.
1) They essentially force you to choose valet-parking over self-parking (how terrible right?). It costs you every time to go in and out of the garage if you chose to self-park. Therefore, athough the rate seems lower initially, self-parking could end up costing more than valet if you plan to use your car a lot during your stay. We never waited more than 5 minutes for our car so, skip the self-park and go for the valet.
2) Echo what others have said, why no coffee makers in the room? Having to leave the room to get coffee in the morning, even if its' free, is a little annoying.
Regardless, overall, the St. Regis is a great choice when looking for luxury and a 5-star experience when in Atlanta. Will certainly look to stay here again on a future trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the exquisite enclave of Buckhead, The St. Regis Atlanta stands out as an impeccably groomed AAA Five Diamond boutique hotel resort with unsurpassed pampering in a grand location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Ctrip TA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The St. Regis Atlanta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Atlanta Hotel Atlanta
- St Regis Hotel Atlanta