The St. Regis Atlanta
US$153
US$148
US$135
US$127
All reviewsbutler servicechopsastor courtchampagne saberinghighly recommend the stbathroom mirrorbeautiful hotelsoaking tubroom serviceturn down servicestar serviceseparate showerupgraded to a suitefour seasonsin room diningcar servicethe ritz carlton
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 April 2013

My husband and I love staying here! It's so nice and all the people are wonderful. I love the soaking tubs and that house keeping comes twice a day. They also hang all your clothes up for you, if you like. The hotel restaurant is amazing and we also love that it's next door to Chops, which is another of our favorite restaurants!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Senih G, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2013

Dear odieb5,
Thank you for your compliments of The St. Regis Atlanta. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our signature restaurant, Astor Court as well as premier butler service during your stay. Please return again soon.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

This was our fourth time staying at the St. Regis in Atlanta. My spouse and I usually come to the city to see friends and family so it is always a leisure visit and this was the case on this most recent visit. Simply put, it is our favorite hotel in Atlanta.

Because we had stayed there previously we expected a high level of service and were not disappointed. The staff is excellent and attentive while also being sincere and welcoming. This is not always easy to accomplish and yet they always accomplish this balance.

We sampled the Remede Spa during this trip and it was outstanding. We had a couples massage and it was one of the best massages I have ever experienced. My spouse had a manicure and pedicure and commented on how nice and professional they were as well.

We definitely plan to stay here again and look forward to our return.

Room Tip: Ask for a Juliette balcony.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Charles188644,
Thank you for your compliments of The St. Regis Atlanta. Our staff strives to provide each guest with indelible memories and bespoke service and I am pleased to hear your experience, in the hotel and spa, exceeded your expectations. It will be our pleasure to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 30 March 2013

Any guest at a St Regis Hotel expects a level of luxury and service, but the Atlanta St. Regis in the affluent Buckhead neighborhood surpasses every expectation. The decor is refined and luxurious, with great sweeping stairways to second floor dining, extraordinary chandeliers, and hardwood floors with gorgeous rugs that lent a residential air to the place...even the room corridors.

Although we arrived late, the bar, decorated in rich woods and leather and staffed by gentlemen in crisp and handsome uniforms, was open for late night lighter fare that was beautifully presented and wonderfully fresh, despite the hour.

The deluxe double guest room offered all the traditional comforts plus an indulgent bathroom with a great soaking tub, a walk-in shower and a separate water closet with a frosted glass door that allowed privacy without claustrophobia.

Breakfast on what is essentially a mezzanine level was delicious. My guests had hearty breakfasts and I enjoyed a Greek yogurt "parfait" with crisp granola and fresh berries. Service was attentive yet never cloying.

My only wish as I checked out was that I might have an occasion to return soon!

Room Tip: Be sure to ask for a room with a tub if you enjoy a deep soak!
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Rosemary-NY
Senih G, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2013

Dear Rosemary-NY,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the St. Regis Atlanta. I sincerely appreciate your recognition of our well appointed guest rooms and captivating dining in Astor Court. I hope you will choose to visit the St. Regis Atlanta again soon.

Reviewed 19 March 2013

This was an overnight business trip but my room was a wonderful vacation getaway. I enjoyed everything this hotel had to offer. The Southern Hospitality is amazing. The turndown service with mood lighting and soft music when I returned to my room lifted my spirits along with the wonderful spa feel of the marble bathroom. I felt my stress melt away in one of the most comfortable beds for a hotel. The whole brief experience left me wanting more. The bar takes me back in time with the rich woods and comfortable couches.

Room Tip: I loved being on the tenth floor (top floor). It was so quite and the decor is just beautiful.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Sheila L
Senih G, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2013

Dear Sheila L,
It is a pleasure to read your kind review of our metropolitan manor. Our staff is committed to providing bespoke service to our guests and we are pleased to hear you experienced this first hand. We hope you will return soon.

Reviewed 13 March 2013

I manage to make it down here once or twice a year now and am working to make that even more frequently. The St. Regis Buckhead is the kind of hotel that stays with you. I find myself sitting at my desk in Asheville staring out the window and thinking about the exceptional service, the attentive service and the next time I can escape my business for a getaway. I keep a hotel key on my desk.

The only problem I've had there came with my last visit with some event with Buick occurring at the hotel the same night--this led to a little bit of chaos in the valet line-up; a short wait for check-in and no help in the morning with luggage.

It would be nice if such events didn't takeover the lobby as it provided quite a distraction from the normal wonderful welcome they extend to you--and my guest was a little put-off--

But what the event in the lobby provided as a distraction--the service, the room, the bar, the hotel made it still a top choice.

Can't wait to go back--may check in first though to make sure there isn't something like that going on again..

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Travelingperformer

Dear Travelingperformer,
Thank you for sharing your feedback. Our staff strives to provide memorable hospitality to all guests and it is wonderful to hear your comments. We extend our apologies for the inconvenience you experienced during your recent stay. We hope you will continue to choose our address for you next visit to Atlanta.