“Wonderful Stay”

The St. Regis Atlanta
Ranked #5 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 3 August 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the St. Regis to celebrate our anniversary. With this being our first anniversary with a newborn we could only get away for a night and it needed to be in Atlanta. We made the right choice with the St. Regis! It was luxurious, clean, and beautiful. The staff was very friendly and it was apparent they take their job seriously by how well the hotel is kept. The pool, grand terrace, and bar is where we spent most of our time. Make sure you set aside time to spend at the pool it is now my favorite hotel pool. We walked to Chops Lobster Bar for dinner (they have a hotel car that will take you within 2 miles).The only negative was the mattress. I was expecting a very comfortable bed but it was rather hard. Overall you will be very happy with your stay here. We will be back to this hotel hopefully soon!

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank MJ H
Senih G, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2013

Dear MJ H,
Congratulations on your recent anniversary! We appreciate you choosing to celebrate this special milestone with us. I am pleased to hear your overall experience was excellent. Hearing feedback from guests such as you is one of the many reasons our staff members are so proud to be a part of The St. Regis. Please allow us to welcome you again soon.

There are newer reviews for The St. Regis Atlanta

Reviewed 2 August 2013

I stayed at the St. Regis for an onsite meeting and from the first glimpse of the hotel and the warm welcome, I was entranced. The luxury and service are outstanding and our every need was anticipated and met. The property is beautiful and the room was outstanding with those special touches that set fine hotels apart. I came for work but will definitely come back again and again for leisure getaways. I travel so much, but this hotel made it a pleasure.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank TravelDiva2003

Dear TravelDiva2003,
I would like to personally thank you for sharing positive feedback of your stay at The St. Regis Atlanta. Our staff has a commitment to each and every guest to create a discreet experience of bespoke service. I am pleased to hear of your exceptional visit for business and hope that you return for leisure in the near future!

Reviewed 29 July 2013

I chose the St. Regis as our staycation getaway for proposing. What luxury and service! The butler bringing me some muscle cream for soreness I was experiencing after surgery was the highlight.

The hotel was quiet and relaxing. We booked a terrace room on the 5th level; forgoing some great city views, but the terrace was perfect for the evening we had guests to our room. We had plenty of space and seating to enjoy wine and picture taking.

Dessert on the patio with live music was tranquil, but we stepped inside to the Bar and enjoyed the liveliness on a Saturday night.

The room was perfect; the bathroom was even better.

1  Thank DLovely G
Senih G, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2013

Dear TravelSnobNumeroUno,
We appreciate your kind compliments of our award winning address. We are honored you chose to celebrate your special occasion with us and hope you will return to celebrate again in the future. It will be our pleasure to welcome you.

Reviewed 26 July 2013

This was my first stay at the St Regis Atlanta. I was here for a few days of R&R which the St Regis and its staff certainly helped me get. I had high expectations for this property and they were met. The entrance and lobby are impressive as is the whole hotel throughout. I had booked a Superior room and was delighted as a SPG Gold member to received an upgrade to their Grand Deluxe room.

The room itself was lovely and spacious. I especially loved the gorgeous bathroom and the huge balcony. It was very relaxing to go out on it with a drink and take in the view. All the room controls on the phone are also very handy. The phone also displays your name which is a nice touch. I made use of the gym for a workout which overlooks the pool and was pleased with it. They offered free waters and towels in the gym so you did not have to bring your own from your room. I also made use of the pool which was super. I did indulged in a few cocktails as well poolside which were delicious. I know many have complained about crowding at the pool, and I was a bit concerned about this going in, but in my two days there was not hardly anyone else out there.

Negatives: only one

The only downside to the great balcony was observing a few people smoking on higher floors who would drop there butts below. The fellow right above did this on night one several times making a mess for me. The higher floors do not really balconies, only just enough room for one to take one step out so they don't smoke up the room and hence the problem for anyone with a Grand Deluxe Room below. I mentioned about the cigarettes accumulating on my deck and they were promptly removed by the time I got back from dinner.

I did have breakfast one day as well which was excellent! I also made use of the Hotels free car service which was very handy. Overall I was treated very well by everyone and I look forward to being able to return one day to the St Regis Atlanta.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Kelly_TPM
Senih G, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2013

Dear Kelly_TPM,
I appreciate you sharing your experience and we are pleased to know you enjoyed many of the amenities of our award winning property. We hope that you will return for another rejuvenating stay again very soon.

Reviewed 24 July 2013

My beautiful wife and I had Brunch here .....All I can say is everything was first class and excellent...The service, the food, the decor, the silverware, the restrooms, the prices. Compared to NYC or Chicago the meal inc tip was almost free! We are now thinking of an excuse we can give ourselves to stay here in a Suite since we only live 30 minutes away.

Dear aa6nz,
Thank you for your kind compliments of our brunch offering in Astor Court. I look forward to sharing your compliments with our entire culinary team. We hope you will return again very soon.

Reviewed 21 July 2013

WOW What an experience. We went down for the two Phish concerts in Alpharetta last week and could not have been happier to have stayed here. Azee at the front desk was a genuine sweetheart and gave us a gorgeous grand deluxe room with large balcony. Thanks again and we will definitely return soon!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Senih G, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2013

Dear Jack A,
I appreciate your comments and have shared your complements with our staff. I hope to welcome you to our address again soon.

Reviewed 20 July 2013

We took advantage of a summer package allowing Friday noon checking, 2 free drinks at the pool, free valet and Internet access. We selected the Metropolitan suite and it was gorgeous and clean, we loved it! It was on the 6th floor, close to the pool. We arrived between 1 and 2pm. Our room was ready, we had a very pleasant checkin and headed for the pool where we enjoyed a late lunch with cocktails. We had no trouble with seating and the staff was attentive and helpful.

We enjoyed dinner at Chops, which is next door. Walked back over to the hotel for drinks at the St. Regis bar. It was a little crowded and loud when we got there but the crowd thinned out before we left.

We enjoyed our evening and had a good night's rest. Ordered our complimentary coffee and Bloody Mary which were apparently delivered to the wrong room. After we called back to check, we quickly got our drinks. This was the only glitch and not a big deal.

Beautiful and luxurious hotel and we celebrated my hubby's birthday in high style. I hope we can go again soon!

Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kathy G

Dear Kathy G,
Thank you for sharing your experience. Our Summer Friday package is a wonderful offering allowing access to our award-winning Pool Piazza. We are pleased to know your stay was pleasant and we appreciate you celebrating your special occasion at our address. We look forward to your next visit again soon.