“Always Elegant”

Ranked #5 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Atlanta, Georgia
“Always Elegant”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

The St.Regis Atlanta is one of my favorite hotels. A true 5 Star experience. I didn't stay but attended a work related event. The staff was extremely helpful with directions and assisting with making a work event feel like a temporary vacation.
Can't wait to stay there for a 'Staycation". Any excuse to visit the beautiful property and Super star treatment

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Senih G, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this review, 6 September 2013
Dear MichelleB5,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am pleased to hear our staff was helpful during your visit. Our exquisite atmosphere and uncompromising service make us a truly unique destination and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (150)
  • Arabic first
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I ended up here because I was "walked" (hotel term for being told when you arrive at your hotel that they're all full - despite your reservation, call that you would arrive, albeit late due to your flight, etc). While I wasn't thrilled about having to get back into a car at midnite to leave the Westin Buckhead and be driven to a property up the street, I had no choice.

The staff at the St. Regis were very nice, offered a wake up call and coffee delivery for the AM. My beautiful room (with foyer, huge bathroom with a massive bath and shower) was not appreciated to the fullest extent as I needed to get to sleep. In the morning after my wake-up, my butler (yes butler - not room service) arrived with a lovely silver urn of coffee, the newspaper and flowers. After pouring me a cuppa she left me to get ready for the day. It was tempting to just skip my conference all together and linger until check out.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank londonlupin
Dear londonlupin,
Thank you for sharing your experience. We extended our apologies for your inconvenience but are pleased to know you enjoyed our serene environment and premier service. We hope you will consider us for your next trip to Atlanta.
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Upon entering the grand entrance, you will be greeted by the friendly and efficient doormen and valets. During our 4 night stay at St. Regis Buckhead, we experienced nothing but friendly services. The room was spotless (and this is coming from a slight ocd lady) with all the finesse you would see at a 5 star hotel, and very very quiet. In fact, I only saw one hotel guest ONCE in the hallway during our entire stay! I really enjoy the privacy the hotel provides. The pool was beautifully decorated and maintained, and the athletic club had everything that I needed and very well stocked (a rolled-up towel and a small bottle St. Regis water at every elliptical.)

Complimentary breakfast coffee and tea near the entrence of Astor Court, if you need to grab something to go on your way out.

A perfect stay! Thank you St. Regis for holding a true 5 star standard.

Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank aquahot
Dear aquahot,
I would like to personally thank you for sharing positive feedback of your stay at The St. Regis Atlanta. I hope we may welcome you again in the near future.
atlanta
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Stayed here many times with both my wife and my wife and kiddos (two girls, aged 7 and 10). This place is simply fantastic. The team there is second-to-none; they always remember us, they take exceptional care of us, and the food and amenities are totally awesome.

I have stayed at The Ritz-Carlton (Buckhead and Downtown), Hotel Intercontinental, Grand Hyatt, Westin, Mandarin, and others in Buckhead, and there isn't anything that compares to the "Reeg" as we call it.

Simply put, do yourself a favor and don't look any further than staying here when in Atlanta.

Room Tip: All rooms are awesome -- you can't go wrong.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank jtd1969
Senih G, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this review, 28 August 2013
Dear jtd1969,
Thank you for your compliments of the St. Regis Atlanta. We hope you will join us with your family for our holiday traditions including the Astor Holiday Ice Skating Rink! We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to welcoming you again very soon.
West Hartford, CT
Reviewed 21 August 2013

We don't offen repeat hotels...just so many places in this world to enjoy...but we love this place! The location on the edge of Buckhead is ideal. Convenient to walk or drive to world class restaurants and all that is to enjoy in Atlanta. The rooms are LUX and the service is tops. We love the Champagne Sabre' ritual in the evening. We had brunch at the hotel restaurant and while pricey we felt we got what we paid for! It was wonderful!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Skivonnie
Dear Skivonnie,
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience and noting our nightly sabering ritual. Dating back to the times of Napoleon, the art and tradition of sabering is our way of celebrating the arrival of the evening at The St. Regis Atlanta. Our staff takes great pride in anticipating our guests' needs and I hope you will allow us the opportunity to welcome you back during your next visit to Atlanta.
New York City, New York
Reviewed 16 August 2013

Stayed there for a week in the month of July. Staying at the St. Regis you can never go wrong because of their consistent service in any St. Regis around the world. . I happened to be there to attend my cousins graduation ceremony and it was quiet a pleasant stay. 5 Star and 5 Diamond all the way. Courteous staff always eager to please you.

I loved my Sunday tea. I felt like Royalty. The location of the Hotel is very convenient. Close to all the best restaurants and shopping center.

Will definitely come back.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank BlueScooterGirl
Senih G, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this review, 22 August 2013
Dear Blue Scooter Girl,
Our staff at The St. Regis Atlanta truly takes pride in providing service that is beyond expectation. Thank you for your compliments and we hope to welcome you again very soon.
Palm Beach, Florida
Reviewed 15 August 2013

The property is beautiful, lovely pool area, excellent food and Buckhead location, fitness room was nice but not grand, service was fantastic! I was in town for business and had multiple rooms. They took very good care of us. I truly felt like a guest and can't wait to return! Almost forgot...my balcony overlooked the pool and city. One of the best views I've had!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Andrew_Destin
Dear Andrew_Destin,
It is wonderful to read your recent review of The St. Regis Atlanta. We strive to provide service that is beyond expectation and we are pleased you were able to experience this first hand. We hope you will choose to visit our address again when you return to Atlanta.