“Perfect Luxury and Elegance”

The St. Regis Atlanta
Ranked #5 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 11 September 2013

When you want the best you must stay here. The hotel is perfectly located in Buckhead and the rooms are spacious and fully appointed. Everything has been attended to, from luxury in the features of the rooms to the delicous scent of the high count linens. The restaurant and bar are top notch too. I don't think you can find a better filet dinner anywhere in Atlanta, even though there are about ten high end steak houses within a mile of the hotel. The staff is perfection and every need you have will be addressed instantly and courteously. You will feel like royalty from the moment you arrive to the moment you regretfully drive away.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JuliaArenaMiller
Senih G, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2013

Dear JuliaArenaMiller,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with The St. Regis Atlanta! We consider our hotel a true in-town resort and we appreciate your comments on the service you enjoyed as our guest. It will be our pleasure to welcome you back soon.

There are newer reviews for The St. Regis Atlanta

Reviewed 9 September 2013

Great food, valet is very quick, pool amazing, great service, nice people, punctual service, super clean. I must go back. I stayed on the Caroline Astor Suite with great views. Make sure to order room service breakfast on your terrace.

• Stayed: September 2013
Senih G, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2013

Dear Wolfgre,
Thank you for your compliments of The St. Regis Atlanta. Our Caroline Astor Suites feature stunning views of our Pool Piazza which I am pleased to hear you enjoyed. I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your kind words and I look forward to having you as our guest once again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

The St.Regis Atlanta is one of my favorite hotels. A true 5 Star experience. I didn't stay but attended a work related event. The staff was extremely helpful with directions and assisting with making a work event feel like a temporary vacation.
Can't wait to stay there for a 'Staycation". Any excuse to visit the beautiful property and Super star treatment

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Senih G, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2013

Dear MichelleB5,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am pleased to hear our staff was helpful during your visit. Our exquisite atmosphere and uncompromising service make us a truly unique destination and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

I ended up here because I was "walked" (hotel term for being told when you arrive at your hotel that they're all full - despite your reservation, call that you would arrive, albeit late due to your flight, etc). While I wasn't thrilled about having to get back into a car at midnite to leave the Westin Buckhead and be driven to a property up the street, I had no choice.

The staff at the St. Regis were very nice, offered a wake up call and coffee delivery for the AM. My beautiful room (with foyer, huge bathroom with a massive bath and shower) was not appreciated to the fullest extent as I needed to get to sleep. In the morning after my wake-up, my butler (yes butler - not room service) arrived with a lovely silver urn of coffee, the newspaper and flowers. After pouring me a cuppa she left me to get ready for the day. It was tempting to just skip my conference all together and linger until check out.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank londonlupin

Dear londonlupin,
Thank you for sharing your experience. We extended our apologies for your inconvenience but are pleased to know you enjoyed our serene environment and premier service. We hope you will consider us for your next trip to Atlanta.

Reviewed 29 August 2013

Upon entering the grand entrance, you will be greeted by the friendly and efficient doormen and valets. During our 4 night stay at St. Regis Buckhead, we experienced nothing but friendly services. The room was spotless (and this is coming from a slight ocd lady) with all the finesse you would see at a 5 star hotel, and very very quiet. In fact, I only saw one hotel guest ONCE in the hallway during our entire stay! I really enjoy the privacy the hotel provides. The pool was beautifully decorated and maintained, and the athletic club had everything that I needed and very well stocked (a rolled-up towel and a small bottle St. Regis water at every elliptical.)

Complimentary breakfast coffee and tea near the entrence of Astor Court, if you need to grab something to go on your way out.

A perfect stay! Thank you St. Regis for holding a true 5 star standard.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank aquahot

Dear aquahot,
I would like to personally thank you for sharing positive feedback of your stay at The St. Regis Atlanta. I hope we may welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

Stayed here many times with both my wife and my wife and kiddos (two girls, aged 7 and 10). This place is simply fantastic. The team there is second-to-none; they always remember us, they take exceptional care of us, and the food and amenities are totally awesome.

I have stayed at The Ritz-Carlton (Buckhead and Downtown), Hotel Intercontinental, Grand Hyatt, Westin, Mandarin, and others in Buckhead, and there isn't anything that compares to the "Reeg" as we call it.

Simply put, do yourself a favor and don't look any further than staying here when in Atlanta.

Room Tip: All rooms are awesome -- you can't go wrong.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jtd1969
Senih G, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2013

Dear jtd1969,
Thank you for your compliments of the St. Regis Atlanta. We hope you will join us with your family for our holiday traditions including the Astor Holiday Ice Skating Rink! We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to welcoming you again very soon.

Reviewed 21 August 2013

We don't offen repeat hotels...just so many places in this world to enjoy...but we love this place! The location on the edge of Buckhead is ideal. Convenient to walk or drive to world class restaurants and all that is to enjoy in Atlanta. The rooms are LUX and the service is tops. We love the Champagne Sabre' ritual in the evening. We had brunch at the hotel restaurant and while pricey we felt we got what we paid for! It was wonderful!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Skivonnie

Dear Skivonnie,
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience and noting our nightly sabering ritual. Dating back to the times of Napoleon, the art and tradition of sabering is our way of celebrating the arrival of the evening at The St. Regis Atlanta. Our staff takes great pride in anticipating our guests' needs and I hope you will allow us the opportunity to welcome you back during your next visit to Atlanta.