The St. Regis Atlanta
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsbutler servicechopsastor courtchampagne saberinghighly recommend the stbathroom mirrorbeautiful hotelsoaking tubroom serviceturn down servicestar serviceseparate showerupgraded to a suitefour seasonsin room diningcar servicethe ritz carlton
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 December 2013

If you want to immediately get into the spirit of Christmas make sure you book your holiday tea at The St. Regis! The hotel is beautifully decorated with Christmas trees, lights, garlands and a life size gingerbread house. You can walk thru it! With the holiday tea service, you are given a menu of various teas to select from and you get a 4 tier tray of ridiculously yummy treats to nibble on while you sip your tea. The holiday tea at The St. Regis is an annual tradition for my Mom and I to decompress from holiday shopping and have time to get caught up. Our server was Joshua and he spent a lot of time explaining the various teas and getting to know us during our visit. The service is top notch and you will not want to leave this gorgeous place!! Make sure to visit when Santa and Mrs. Claus are walking around greeting you for Christmas.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Senih G, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2013

Dear Allison M,
Thank you for sharing your feedback. Our staff strives to provide memorable hospitality to all guests and it is wonderful to hear your compliments of our holiday traditions. On behalf of our entire staff, we wish you and your family a very warm and merry holiday season.

Reviewed 14 December 2013

While seeking a scenic venue for a celebration, I ran across the St. Regis Atlanta facility on the internet. I was mesmerized by the pictures so I decided that this was the perfect spot for my celebration. My original contact with several employees via telephone was good.. After reviewing the menu options, I had one or two questions about menu items before proceeding to make my final confirmation. After making numerous calls & leaving messages to confirm with the Astor court supervisor, I still don't have a confirmation when my prospective celebration date is in January. I know that we all have busy schedules but following up is essential to good customer service.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sunny202
Senih G, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2013

Dear Sunny202,
I extend my sincerely apologies for your experience and inconvenience. We have attempted to reach out to you directly via private message to discuss details of your celebration further. Your satisfaction and loyalty is a priority to The St. Regis Atlanta and I hope that you will allow us the opportunity to speak with you soon.

Reviewed 9 December 2013

This is a perfectly appointed and polished property but a bit like staying in a museum inside an exhibit of how someone thinks the high end hotel service industry should run. There were absolutely no problems and the staff were exceptionally warm and gracious as superbly well-mannered people should be. There was understated elegance at every turn and nothing was missed. As a result, it was an exceptionally high quality stay but all-in-all, a bit sterile and lacking energy or a defining personality. King Cole bar was lovely and hushed club like during the day and spirited indoors and out late on weekend nights. The champaign bottle Samurai ritual was interesting but also a bit prescribed. Highly recommend as a high quality 5 Star hotel that won't disappoint in amenities or room appointments, but be prepared for a high end luxury franchise experience vs anything standout or overly unique or special.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank JM W
Senih G, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2013

Dear JM W,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the St. Regis Atlanta. We sincerely appreciate your recognition and feedback.

Reviewed 26 November 2013

The St. Regis hotels tend to set the standard in facilities and service. Atlanta was no exception. Fabulous location. Warm helpful staff. Karen at the Astor Court was specially kind. Hearing that we were headed for a 6/7 hour drive to Orlando, she packed us some snacks for the road. The spa is excellent.

• Stayed: November 2013
Senih G, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

DearNACview,
It is a pleasure to read your comments regarding your stay at our metropolitan manor. Our staff strives to provide each guest with indelible memories during their stay and we are glad we exceeded your expectations. Allow us to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

I stayed at the St Regis Atlanta and from the door to the front desk and to the room was a delightful experience. Anna at the front desk greeted me by my name when ever she say me. Deion the bellman was very nice and helpful and the young man who took us to the mall in the benz in style Alou was very nice. this was a 5 star stay.

Room Tip: All the rooms are nice but the south side overlooking the city was the best view of all.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear JackieM,
I am pleased to read your recent review of The St. Regis Atlanta. Our staff strives to provide exceptional service to our guests and it is a joy to hear you experienced this first hand during your visit. I hope to welcome you back to our metropolitan manor again soon.