The St. Regis Atlanta
US$509
US$467
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbutler servicechopsastor courtchampagne saberinghighly recommend the stbathroom mirrorbeautiful hotelsoaking tubroom serviceturn down servicestar serviceseparate showerupgraded to a suitefour seasonsin room diningcar servicethe ritz carlton
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Hotel was amazing. The property is beautiful and rooms were decorated lovely. The service is superb. I treated myself to this hotel deciding not to stay at the Mandarin. I was very pleased with my choice. You can't go wrong. I even took advantage of the car service. Riding in style. How can I stay anywhere else when I come to Atlanta. Love this hotel.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Senih G, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2014

Dear Nikfin00,
It is a pleasure to read your recent review of The St. Regis Atlanta! I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and utilized our house car service. Our staff strives to provide exceptional service and we appreciate your acknowledgement. We hope to welcome you to our address again soon.

Reviewed 11 January 2014

I have stayed here a number of times and really think this is the best hotel in Atlanta. It's nice and new, has a nice pool and great gym and I think the staff tries really hard to please. The only knock I could make is the location. It's across the street from a Whole Foods but a good ten minute drive to Lenox Mall and Phipps Plaza in the heart of Buckhead.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Dear 2Million2Miler,
Thank you for your compliments of our address. We appreciate your loyalty and hope that we can continue to welcome you when your travels bring you to Atlanta.

Reviewed 11 January 2014

The staff at St. Regis is so incredibly friendly and helpful. They frequently go over the top, above and beyond. I go to Buckhead annually and my stay at St. Regis is always a very pleasant experience that I look forward to.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Dear Jeanne M,
Our staff at The St. Regis Atlanta truly takes pride in providing service that is beyond expectation. We are pleased you were able to experience this during your stay with us. Thank you for your compliments and I look forward to sharing them with our entire team.

Reviewed 6 January 2014

Have stayed here before with no issues but this time was different. Drain in tub did not work, maintenance fixed. Light bulbs out and the mini bar was loud through out the night. Most of the the St Regis properties I stay are perfect but it seemed like the Atlanta hotel had stayed up too late the night before and were just off their game!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Senih G, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2014

Dear TMR0004,
I extend my sincere apologies that your room was not in perfect condition for your arrival. Certainly the way in which your room was prepared does not meet with our usual standards and is a matter that has been reviewed by our leadership team. I hope that you will give us another opportunity to deliver to you the level of service The St. Regis has been founded upon and to restore your confidence in our property.

Reviewed 4 January 2014

I conducted a site inspection of this facility for a client's potential wedding venue. To start, the grounds are beautiful. Everything is in it's place and pristine. I was unable to be toured around the facility as there was a wedding that day so Whitney, the event coordinator, was busy. I approached the first desk to ask again if they could have someone give me a tour. Smiling and courteous, they were unable to show my around but tried to provide me with additional information and insisted I look around on my own. This was fine with me.

I wandered around and took pictures and was very pleased. The only reason why I didn't give it a 5 star is one reason. 1) For a 50,000 minimum Saturday wedding I expected everything to be flawless. There were bright red stains on the carpet in the area that I could only assume was the cocktail hour location. In the same area, there is a stair well that when opened had some random things for storage on the way to the stairs. For such a high end hotel, that was rather strange.

The staff was really great. Smiles all around and very willing to assist. The facilities were nice and the ice skating is such a nice touch for a winter wedding. Even though I did not stay here, I received superb service an am anxious to see if my client considers this location.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Senih G, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

Dear heySJ1989,
Thank you for considering our address for your client’s upcoming wedding. I apologize that our wedding specialists were unable to meet with you. I have shared your feedback with my fellow leaders to allow us to continue to improve our property. Should you or your client wish to return for a more detailed inspection, please contact our Sales Office to arrange for a meeting. I look forward to welcoming you and your clients to our address again and hope to be a part of their wedding celebration.