“Outstanding service at this St. Regis.”

The St. Regis Atlanta
Ranked #1 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 20 February 2014

I travel quite a bit for work so get to experience service levels at some great hotels. This St. Regis in Atlanta was outstanding! Very nice rooms, very clean hotel and oustanding service. I will definitely be returning.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Senih G, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2014

Dear Brandon E,
Business travelers are some of our most discerning guests and we are honored to receive you glowing compliments. I hope you will choose our address again when your travels bring you back to Atlanta.

Reviewed 19 February 2014

One of the nicest hotels I've ever stayed in. The butler service can handle anything you throw at them. During the holidays they have an ice rink, but the price was way too high. The TV behind the bathroom mirror is a neat touch.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear dhaga,
Thank you for your recent visit and taking a moment to share your compliments of our signature St. Regis butler service. We hope you will visit us again very soon.

Reviewed 19 February 2014

An "Outstanding!!" Valentine's Day experience, wonderful accommodations, and a staff providing our every desire to superb ends ... For those age appropriate enough to remember the hit TV show Fantasy Island, then The St. Regis experience is a very close parallel. For those who cannot, consider the experience of taking a cruise ship to paradise. Do not let life pass you by without treating yourself to the best experience on dry-land. For an exceptional experience in dining, facilities, and personal treatment, St. Regis Atlanta provides the celebrity treatment. Oh well I've been spoiled, so back to reality. Thank you for the wonderful experience St. Regis (and special thanks to you too Brandon).

Room Tip: Rooms facing north provide an excellent view of upper Buckhead The higher the room, the better the...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Perry H,
I appreciate you sharing your compliments of our address. Our staff strives to provide service beyond expectation and I am thrilled to hear your compliments of our service and staff. I hope you will choose to visit us again soon.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

Seasoned travelers expect a certain level of service (for the price) in European and Asian Capitols and in U.S. cities like New York, Chicago, San Franciso - but Atlanta?
So many things about this excquisite property seem foreign for a city that has a reputation for having a meltdown over a little ice on the roads. For one thing, the standard rate of $400-plus a night - even on an "off" day in February! I'd expect to pay that maybe in NY or San Franciso, but Atlanta? Work was footing the bill, so I didn't object... Once you approach the front entrance, you realize this is no ordinary hotel for Atlanta - or anywhere, for that matter.
Even the Dowager on Downton Abbey would be pleased by the grand entrance and the level of service.
Brooke, my cheerful and excellent front desk person, greeted me with a genuine smile - She then passed me off to my friendly bellman/butler who informed me about a nightly champagne toast at 6pm (complimentary) and told me about lots of other extra features. He also demonstrated the very cool television screen inside one of the mirrors above a sink in the lux bathroom - That way, you can watch ESPN or the BBC while shaving! The room, which was no doubt one of their smaller, more "affordable" ones, still featured a marble foyer, giant tub along with a European toilet that allows you to do a "half" flush for number 1 and a "full" flush for you know...
The Concierge and his assistant were both extremely professional, helpful and polite and the driver of the house car was friendly. He will take you within about a mile of the hotel in a discreet black Mercedes instead of some giant limo or Maybach, There is so much to see and do near the hotel that this is very helpful.
I can easily see people feeling like this was the best hotel they'd ever enjoyed.
Only because I've had the privelege and luck to stay at quite a number of top-tier properties do I make the following observations about some "hiccups"
1) There was no bottle of water in the house car - I started to get a coughing fit and could've used some water which has always seemed to be standard in house cars.
2) The business center (I think they call it the library or study), was small with just one or two computers - In comparison, I've seen some other business centers that offer both Apple and Windows computers to accomodate serioius busines travelers.
3) While the computers in the business center were free - along with printing - the in-house high-speed Wi-Fi was an asstoundng $19.95! Granted, the standard speed - which is good enough for emails - is free - but I'm sorry: if I had been paying the about $500 for a room - I'd be livid. That's just tacky.
4)The room service menu was very small, with the expected hefty prices. Instead, I walked across the street and helped myself to the largest deli buffet I've ever seen at the Whole Foods market - I had dinner and a scrumptous dessert for what a dinner roll and coffee would have cost at the St. Regis.
5)The fitness center is adequate but they have those weird new Precor elipticals instead of the standard ones that you see in most gyms.
6) Less than a block from the hotel sits one of the best museums in Atlanta - The Atlanta History Center - which features a major Civil War exhibit and houses the city's collection of artifacts and memorabilia from when they hosted the Olympics, along with a cool Golf museum and one dedicated to folk art. but when I asked one of the valet's what I might see if I were to take a walk - he just mentioned the malls and some nice scenery. Luckily, I walked in the direction of the scenery and found the museum on my own.
7) It is about a 20 minute brisk walk to the closest MARTA station (light rail from downtown and the airport). When I called, the operator had said it was close - about a half-mile. But I'm guessing it was more like a mile. I didn't mind and enjoyed the walk along PeachTree, but some visitors may be frustrated - especially since you walk past the Grand Hyatt and lots of other perfectly accpetable hotels before you get to the out-of-the-way St. Regis.
Again, these are all REALLY picky things - I easily would rank the St. Regisl in the Top Ten hotels in the U.S. - If you can get work to pay for it, or you're enjoying a beneficial exchange rate - it's worth the splurge.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Senih G, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2014

Dear stevereviwes,
Thank you for your compliments and we especially look forward to sharing your kind note with our front desk team. We are pleased to know you enjoyed your stay and appreciate the suggestions you outlined in your review. We hope you will visit our address again when your travels bring you back to Atlanta.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

Definitely my favorite hotel in the Atlanta area. Excellent accommodations as is expected with St. Regis, and certainly the room does not disappoint in any way. Great food choices within walking distance as well as the food at the hotel itself. The burger and chicken club are not to miss in my opinion. Additionally, excellent bar service and selection from knowledgeable and very friendly bartenders. In fact, i usually see the same bartender in there each time I go, and I'm always happy to see that as I know everything will be top notch. Also, Don't be afraid to ask for drink suggestions, as they always seem to come up with exactly what you are looking for. Lastly, the spa facilities are only average, but the service and treatments are spot on.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Senih G, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

Dear aaron b,
We appreciate your comments on our culinary offerings and service you enjoyed as our guest. It will be our pleasure to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

Everything was perfect. Weather could have been better, but the hotel made the trip worth it! Excellent Valentines get a way!!
Room service had a nice selection, it arrived hot and quick. The personnel had great suggestions on area attractions and were spot on for suggestions. Can not wait to return this summer.

Stayed: February 2014

Dear Iscreamuscream1,
Thank you for sharing positive feedback of your stay at The St. Regis Atlanta. Our staff has a commitment to each and every guest to create a discreet experience of bespoke service. We are pleased to hear of your exceptional Valentine’s visit and hope that you return this summer to enjoy our Pool Piazza!

Reviewed 8 February 2014

Everything was amazing- room, service, people, etc... Everyone was very accommodating and friendly.There are tons of shops and restaurants within walking distance. Great place to relax. Hope to be back sometime soon.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Senih G, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

Dear TMC5030,
I appreciate your compliments of The St. Regis Atlanta. I look forward to sharing your compliments with our staff who strive to provide service beyond expectation. We hope to welcome you to our address again in the near future.