The St. Regis Atlanta
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsbutler servicechopsastor courtchampagne saberinghighly recommend the stbathroom mirrorbeautiful hotelsoaking tubroom serviceturn down servicestar serviceseparate showerupgraded to a suitefour seasonsin room diningcar servicethe ritz carlton
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 March 2014

We had an excellent experience at your hotel for our 34th Wedding Anniversary! Our bellman who helped us with our luggage in our room was extremely knowledgable. I only wish I could give you his name. We only had a few small problems. We were charged for something we didn't drink so I called them to adjust the bill and we ordered a bellman to come get our luggage and no one showed up for over an hour so my husband carried it down himself! Otherwise we would have given you 5 stars! Loved it!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Senih G, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

Dear ccsimm0ns,
We extend our best wishes to you and your husband on your anniversary and are honored you shared your special occasion with us. We truly appreciate the feedback you have provided. Bringing these kinds of details to our attention allows us to improve our services and we extend our apologies for your inconvenience. It will be our pleasure to welcome you to our address again.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

It was a great experience. I have never experience such a great room. Rooms are somewhat bigger than regular but they are royal.
It's little expensive but worth for a royal stay/ vacation.
Food is good but little expensive.

To sum up, I liked the place and enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: January 2014

Dear Ankitjhamb,
Thank you for taking a moment to share your feedback. We appreciate your acknowledgement of our elegant accommodations. We hope to extend our genuine Southern hospitality with you again in the near future.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

All the rave reviews you will read about this hotel are 100% true! I travel to Buckhead for business once a year and always stay at this property. The staff is incredible, the rooms are incredible, the banquet services are incredible and I really can't find one flaw with the place....except I can't stay there more often!

To bring a different dimension to the reviews, I'll tell you about staying here as a part of a large work convention. May be helpful if you are looking to plan a corporate event, wedding or large party...

Here are my top 10 reasons I love attending huge events at the St. Regis in Buckhead:

1. For large dinners in the Astor Ballroom, the wait staff wear white and all serve at the same time. Totally synchronized. Very classy.
2. For all day meetings, we had a "snack bar" around 3pm. Wow! Pizza station, fresh popcorn, baskets of full size candy bars and mini Coke bottles. A great boost after 7 hours of meetings with 2 more still to go...
3. Buffet meals are delicious. I mean, seriously delicious as in better than dinner across the street delicious.
4. The front desk was ultra accommodating to give us late check outs (when they can), store luggage and streamline the check out process so we can get it all done on a 10 min break! Other hotels do this, but the St. Regis does this flawlessly.
5. Great nooks 'n crannies for making calls, using tablets, having private conversations, having impromptu 5 person meetings and just lounging in a beautiful setting. Not too stuffy, not too modern, the décor is just right.
6. The Astor Ballroom is drop dead gorgeous. The huge, blown glass chandeliers are quite a site. Crown molding, recessed lighting, beautiful patterned carpet and a matching color pallet to the guest rooms make this massive space very cozy. The room itself doesn't show a lot of wear ‘n tear.
7. The restrooms we use by the Astor Ballroom are just as gorgeous. Chrome and black marble. Very spacious for primping (I use the ladies, can’t you tell?) and close by so I don’t have far to walk.
8. Nice “library” hallway and staircase for taking professional photos. I had mine done at the meeting and this backdrop is better than I could have done at my office.
9. Trade-show style booths work nicely with lots of natural light, giving everyone ample space to move around.
10. Classy notepads in the meeting rooms. Not those small 5x7 sheets. But large 8x10 notepads with many pages set on cream linen paper. My favorite souvenir from Atlanta! :)

Room Tip: Ask for a "city view" overlooking the pool. So beautiful, and you'll hear the music they play outside.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Senih G, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

Dear Kcenders,
I wish to extend my sincere gratitude for sharing your recent review of The St. Regis Atlanta. Our corporate clients are some of most discerning guests and your compliments are a gift I look forward to sharing with our entire staff. We appreciate your business and look forward to welcoming you to our address for business or leisure very soon!

Reviewed 8 March 2014

I'm a big fan of the St. Regis in Manhattan and have been eager to try to the Atlanta outpost of the group. I did and was not disappointed. The St. Regis, Buckhead, is of course a much newer hotel than the flagship in New York, so that old world elegance is not there, but the hotel is so beautifully designed and furnished - along with that impeccable St. Regis service - it serves the brand admirably. I've stayed at a number of five star properties throughout the south and the St. Regis is far and away the best hotel in the region. The complimentary Mercedes car service within a two mile radius of the hotel is a very nice touch. Worth the price.

Room Tip: You can't get a bad room here
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear MNtravelman,
Thank you for your compliments of our address. We appreciate your kind words and are pleased to know you enjoyed the convenience of our complimentary Mercedes car service. It will be our pleasure to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

I stayed at The St. Regis for a wedding and we had a special price for the room since it was part of the wedding package. I didn't expect much. I had never been there before. The room rate seemed low compared to NY hotels. Then I arrived at the hotel and was amazed at the beauty of this place. It is a gorgeous hotel and our room was outstanding, large,beautifully appointed,lovely view etc. The only meals I had there were two breakfasts which were delicious.

All that being said,the best part of this hotel is the WONDERFUL STAFF!!!! They were welcoming,courteous and anxious to help with any requests. I hated to leave this lovely hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank zipperup

Dear zipperup,
It is a joy to read your recent review of The St. Regis Atlanta. Our staff strives to provide uncompromising service to all our guests and I am pleased to read you experienced this first hand. Thank you for your kind words and we hope you will visit our address again soon.