“One if the best hotels ever”

The St. Regis Atlanta
Ranked #5 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 24 October 2010

Don't even think about the Four Seasons or the Ritz Carlton in Atlanta! This is the best hotel in Atlanta and the service is top notch!

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for The St. Regis Atlanta

Reviewed 12 October 2010

This is hands down the absolute best hotel in Atlanta. The rooms are incredible, staff is extremely attentive (concierge, butler service, etc.) and the pool, spa and gym are to DIE FOR! If youare visiting Atlanta or just staying the night/weekend in the city, make this hotel your destination.

Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 October 2010

Just a short note to "thank you" to the General Manager, Simon Rusconi, for arranging our stay at your beautiful hotel. The room was beautiful as always, and we appreciate the first class hospitality that your hotel provides. You can be sure that we will be guests in your hotel again. As a matter of fact, we already have made a room reservation for New Year's Eve, and hope to have friends of ours do the same. Thank you for the impeccable service and wonderful amenities your hotel provides.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 October 2010

The St. Regis in Atlanta is the best!!
Driving up, the valet service was prompt and the desk staff was very friendly and attentive at check-in. Then...I got to my room...almost heaven!!! The beautiful decor was elegent and the soft colors were very relaxing. Big foyer, two closets, spectacular bathroom, chaise lounge chair, large desk, everything you could want.
I had a message from the front desk that some papers were waiting for me and within seconds the doorbell was ringing -- butler service for the tired traveler! The bathroom was fabulous and the soaking tub was luxurious. I loved the TV behind the mirror - I was able to catch up on news and get ready for the day. The bed was super comfortable and the I slept like a baby (I never heard any noise from outside or other rooms). The room was kept meticulously clean and I enjoyed returning to my room each night to dim lights and soft music. Even the wake-up calls were a step above the norm!

The worst thing about my trip was having to leave the St. Regis.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 October 2010

Stayed here two nights in September. This is a truly luxuriuous hotel, with great rooms and fantastic lobby/main area. The personal follow-ups and greetings from the staff were outstanding. Got a room on the top floor, which had a superb bathroom and a lot of space.

I really wish I could give this hotel a top rating, but a large party in the next door suite on our last night (Thursday), greatly reduced our sleep quality. People were coming and going, at one time there must have been at least 20 persons in the room. At about 1130 pm most of them left (probably to have a night on the town), but at 5 am in the morning some of them were returning - screaming, tumbling and slamming with the hotel door. I was surprised that the hotel allowed this kind of behaviour, but I guess they cant keep track of every guest and who they bring to their room.

In addition, I was surprised to see that this hotel had no rooms with two beds. So if you do wan't to share bed with your travelling companion, you have to get a (not so soft) roller bed brought to the room.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
StRegisAtlanta, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2010

Dear Fiskebolle,

Thank you for staying with us in September. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed the comforts of your guest room and the service you were provided. I regret to hear the guest room next to you caused an inconvenience to your stay. While we cannot control the activities of each of our guests, it is important that one guest does not create a disturbance for another guest. I ensure you this has been addressed with our staff. It is our priority to exceed the expectations of our guests under every circumstance. Thank you again for choosing the St. Regis, I hope we may welcome you again in the near future.

Reviewed 25 September 2010

This is one hotel you must stay at to really appreciate.
My past experience in Atlanta was not good. There seems to be many people who resent doing their Job. You will not find this at the St Regis....from the front door men to the housekeeping , people seem to like what they do and they should because they do it very well....I have told everyone I know in Chicago to experience this hotel.
YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
StRegisAtlanta, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2010

Dear jmachak,
Thank you for choosing to be our guest during your recent stay in Atlanta. Our staff at The St. Regis Atlanta truly takes pride in providing service that is beyond expectation. I am pleased you were able to experience this first hand. Guests like yourself are welcomed into our home as if you are a member of our own family and we are looking forward to your return!

Reviewed 8 September 2010

My husband and I stayed at the St Regis Atlanta for a wedding on August 28th. We truly enjoyed our stay. Upon arrival, the registration staff was pleasant, expedient, and courteous. We ascended to a well appointed King Size room with a comfortable sitting area, and a fabulous bathroom. The bathtub is well suited for two, extremely comfortable, and of course the TV in the mirror allows for watching the morning news while bathing. The bath products were scrumptous.

The bell hop quickly brought our bags up, oriented us to the room, and showed us the amazing phone capabilities. We quickly acquainted ourselves with the Butler service. As a member of the bridal party, I saw how amazingly accomodating the hotel staff was for the wedding. When a wedding party member forgot an important item, the staff ran to a nearby store to pick it up. The staff transferred our items from the bridal suite to several different locations upon our request. We were easily accomodated for a late checkout the following day. The gym was very modern as well. The concierge gave my husband a running route, as he's training for 2 marathons.

The food at the wedding was spectacular. Their ballroom was beautifully appointed. I would highly recommend the St Regis Hotel for a weekend getaway and definitely for a major event, such as a wedding. My husband and I plan to return in the near future.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple