“Atlanta's Newest 5 Star 5 Diamond Hotel”

The St. Regis Atlanta
Ranked #2 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Atlanta, Georgia
“Atlanta's Newest 5 Star 5 Diamond Hotel”
Reviewed 6 December 2010

Celebrating my birthday and coming off of a horrible experience. The St. Regis Atlanta blew my mind. From the unmatched service to the decor to the dining experience, I do not know where to start. Our driver could not open our doors before the bell captains were already on it welcoming us to the hotel. Entering the hotel the Tiffany Holiday tree stopped me in my tracks. I couldn't turn the camera on fast enough before I had employees offering to take the picture for me. This hotel is the epitome of what service and quality should look like. If visiting ATLANTA for anything this is where you want to stay for unmatched quality, service, decor, just a glimpse of heaven. The only thing they didn't do was carry me around the hotel (LOL). Literally everything you could desire is at your fingertips and the staff (who seem to truly love their jobs) are only more willing to do it for you, with a smile, without you asking!

I rate this hotel 6 STARS and 6 DIAMONDS!

• Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank CrawfordShorty

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (153)
  • Arabic first
Atlanta
Reviewed 5 December 2010

This is the second time we have stayed at the St. Regis, and the experience was consistent with our first stay: excellent service combined with elegant setting and facilities combine to put this a hotel at the top of my list. In fact, while I can think of several hotels where I have stayed that fall within this class, in NY, London and Rome, I have not stayed in one that has exceeded our stays here. The courtesy and service level displayed by staff was consistently high....I can think of no exception. We look forward to our next stay.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank TobyK3
New York City, New York
Reviewed 17 November 2010

I cannot say enough about the St. Regis Atlanta - if everyone was treated with the respect and great service that i received, the world would be a better place. The hotel is beautiful - clean, classic looking with modern touches - like the TV in the bathroom mirror above the sink. The bed was beyond compare, the sunken tub in my standard room was fabulous - and the separate toilet room and shower stall were great too, especially if you are traveling with someone. The room service was quick and courteous - it took 15 minutes less time then predicted. The staff treats every request with urgency which was really nice. The food quality - both room service and in the restaurant Paces - was great. In addition, I attended two meals in their lovely private room off located off of the Paces restaurant and the service we received there was also attentive, courteous, knowledgeable yet unobtrusive. One other thing of note - the level of service was standard across every single hotel employee I encountered, from the car valet, to the attendee that accompanies you to your room, to the people who provide your wakeup call. I would not hesitate to return...In fact, should I return to Atlanta, I don't know that I will be able to stay anywhere else.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank mhegood
StRegisAtlanta, General Manager at The St. Regis Atlanta, responded to this review, 18 November 2010
Dear mhegood,
Thank you for your kind review of The St. Regis Atlanta. It brings me great pleasure to read about your experience at our metropolitan manor. Our staff takes great pride in anticipating our guests' needs in an unobtrusive manor and I appreciate that you were able to experience this first hand.
When you return to Atlanta, we will welcome you graciously.
Houston, TX
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 2,067 helpful votes
Reviewed 13 November 2010

I stayed at the St. Regis in Atlanta for a night this past summer and was extremely impressed on all accounts. Here are the highlights:

1. Location- Great location in the upscale Buckhead superb. There is a Whole Foods across the street in case you want to walk over to get a snack or whatever. There is also a nice upscale mini-shopping center adjacent to the St. Regis which has several nice restaurants (Mexican, Steakhouse, etc..).
2. Room- As my photos show, my room was beautifully decorated and had the latest technology. The mirror in my bathroom even had a TV behind it. The toiletries were from the expensive and luxurious "Remede" line. There was also a chic "drinks bar" in the foyer of my room.
3. Service- Amazing service from everyone I encountered. I called down in the morning to ask for an extra bar of soap and this was immediately brought to my door by a butler wearing white gloves bearing the soap on a silver tray.
4. Nice extras-In addition to receiving a complimentary morning paper, I was given a complimentary morning coffee served on a silver tray with bone china cups.
5. Decor- The St. Regis is decorated throughout in an elegant yet unstuffy way, and features polished dark wood floors, oriental rugs, blue and white ginger jars, chandeliers, oil paintings, etc.. You get the picture - this is a true luxury hotel in every sense of the word.

I would not hesitate to return to the St. Regis Atlanta!

• Stayed August 2010, travelled on business
7 Thank Jemimagold
Dear Jemimagold,
I appreciate that you have taken the time to share your experience at The St. Regis Atlanta. Thank you for mentioning the superior service you received, the elegant decor of the hotel and the location, what we consider the best address in Atlanta. The combination of these offerings create a Five Diamond hotel and I hope you will allow us the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.
New Haven, Connecticut
Reviewed 8 November 2010

My husband, 2 year old daughter and I stayed at the St. Regis Atlanta for 2 nights and just returned yesterday. We are ruined for other hotel stays, and we have been to a lot. Our next closest comparison was the Four Seasons on Lanai in Hawaii which we thought was the most amazing experience, but I have to say the St. Regis blew it away. From the moment we arrived, we were treated with the utmost attention and service. We had interactions with a number of staff throughout the hotel, all of whom remembered our names. The butler service was top-notch and believe me, we called them a lot for the most mundane of things (toothpaste, some cutlery, to find out about restaurants nearby, etc.) and they always answered as if they were absolutely pleased to be answering such mundane questions for us. We had a couple of snafus that at a lesser hotel might have been trip-ruining experiences, but which were handled with such grace and attention at the St. Regis Atlanta that we didn't notice at all. We booked a dinner party for 11 people, including a toddler and a 3-month old, last minute (literally 2 hours before the dinner started) at Paces 88, the restaurant, and my husband went down to see the seating arrangements and was offered a number of options by Roy, the outlet manager. I can't say enough great things about this place, my daughter was treated like a star here, with everyone waving and greeting her. The St. Regis walks the line perfectly between high class elegance and Southern charm.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank ojwpgc
Ypsilanti, Michigan
Reviewed 7 November 2010

My husband and I stayed at the St. Regis Atlanta last weekend (10/30/2010 – 11/1/2010) celebrating his Birthday. It was a real treat; I think I enjoyed his birthday more than he did.

Check in was smooth, we were given an unexpected upgrade to a beautiful room with a huge balcony, lovely marble foyer, wonderful bath and comfortable bed.
The service was second to none, butler service and beautiful turn down service, morning coffee and tea service, and a Bentley as a courtesy car…all I can say is “OMG”.

There are so many wonderful things about the St. Regis Atlanta; the common areas are beautiful, fireplaces on the patio, crystal chandeliers, but the people really make the difference.

This is a weekend we will not soon forget. We love The St. Regis and are already planning our June anniversary, at the St. Regis Princeville in Kauai.

Thank you St. Regis Atlanta for a great weekend.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Dlclay1
Gainesville, FL
Reviewed 3 November 2010

I found the St. Regis in Buckhead (Atlanta) to be a fantastic hotel. From the high-quality customer service to the outstanding rooms, this hotel had it all. My room had a luxurious bathroom and balcony overlooking a pleasant skyline and the hotel was situated in a splendid part of town. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling on business or leisure. It really only takes about 15 minutes to get downtown (save heavy traffic hours).

However, it is not a budget hotel. Since this is a luxury establishment, expect to pay for internet, parking, breakfast, etc.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled on business
Dear KrazyKrem,
Thank you for staying with The St. Regis Atlanta on your recent business trip. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed the luxury of your guest room with a view of the beautiful Atlanta skyline. I have shared your review with our staff since we strive daily to exceed the expectations of every guest, such as yourself. For your next visit to Atlanta, whether it be for business or pleasure, I hope you will allow us to welcome you once again!