W Atlanta - Midtown
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Artmore Hotel(Atlanta)
1,521 results
All reviewspiedmont parkwhiskey parkbliss spabliss productsmodern hotelfloor to ceiling windowslobby barfood courtbusiness tripvalet servicemidtownhipconciergeuberatlmarta
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 August 2013

I considered W-brand to be luxury, at least before I stayed at W Atlanta Midtown. The lobby, pool and general surroundings are fancy, but the room itself is worn down. Old walls covered with silver, broken furniture and bed full of sticky feathers.
No breakfast buffet (at least on Sunday).

Room Tip: Higher rooms have less street noice (I stayed on the 7th floor on the entrance side - not too good).
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank Susqi
WAtlantaMidtownGM, General Manager at W Atlanta - Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2013

Dear Susqi,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are sorry to hear we did not execute with distinction during your visit. We would love to speak with you directly and try and rectify the shortcomings. Please email us at GMWAtlanta.Midtown@whotels.com. We look forward to personally working with you. All the best, W Atlanta Midtown

Reviewed 5 August 2013

Stayed here for a week in June 2013. As I was on a business trip, left the hotel quite early in the morning and came back early evening. The room was a decent size with comfortable bed and pillows. There were several lighting storms when I was in Atlanta and I got to see a fantastic lighting show (freaky!) thanks to the floor-to-ceiling windows in the room. Despite my room being located next to the elevators, there were no noise disturbances.

I did find the lighting in the lobby very dim and the music in the elevators quite loud (after 7pm).

I also opted for the "green" option i.e. housekeeping services every 2-3 days which was fine with me and in return got free points on my Starwood card.

The nearest metro stop and pharmacy is an easy 10 min walk from the hotel. There's a nice Thai restaurant around the corner from the hotel and there are several restaurant nearby.

I also enjoyed 2 spa treatments at Bliss spa located within the hotel...nice to just pop into the elevator to go back to my room after the spa session...very relaxing!

On the down side, the breakfast didn't change much during my stay...and I got tired of the same spread.

All in all, it was a nice stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank travelgroove

Dear Travelgroove,
Glad to hear you had a great stay with us and we look forward to seeing you back again soon! All the best, W Atlanta-Midtown

Reviewed 4 August 2013

This hotel is average at best. Good location, seriously let down by the house keeping services. You should consider yourself lucky if the shower gels and other so called "Bliss" products are replenished (these are obviously in scarce supply as I've had to call down for more - after my 4th day I am out). The room is also dusty and one of the light fittings is broken with open cables exposed - pretty shabby. Writing this from my room - it is Sunday evening and my room has still not been cleaned - I've had to ask twice, lets see if they get to it before I want to go to bed!!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank David W

Hello DavidW,
We feel terrible about the Style issues and would love to speak with you personally. Please email us at GMWAtlanta.Midtown@whotels.com so we can personally assist you. We look forward to hearing from you.
All the best, W Atlanta Midtown

Reviewed 29 July 2013

My wife and I stayed at the W Atlanta Midtown for our Anniversary Weekend. The best feature of this hotel is its location. There are multiple restaurants and club/lounges in walking distance which is great. Parking fees were around $30 a night and internet access was also extra. The rooms were okay, but not great. The adjoining door, connecting our room to the next, had a broken lock. This did not make us feel very comfortable. When first checking in, I was told that we could receive a late checkout. Unfortunately, the front desk changed their original decision on the last day. Due to the large amount of guests at the hotel, we had to wait almost 25 to 30 minutes before we could catch an elevator. An average stay that could have been a lot better.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JNev1914
WAtlantaMidtownGM, General Manager at W Atlanta - Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2013

Dear JNev1914,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We were certainly disappointed to hear you had such an unpleasant experience for your anniversary. We would love to respond to you personally in the hopes of rectifying your stay with us. Please email me directly @ GMWatlanta.Midtown@whotels.com so we may try to properly assist you. We look forward to hearing from you. All the best, W Atlanta-Midtown

Reviewed 28 July 2013

We have always enjoyed W hotels, but the trendier and more popular they become the more young partiers are attracted to it. This one is no different. We have stayed here before and problem appears to be getting worse. The whole hotel is like a nightclub and the party goes to the rooms when clubs close. Had to call desk to try and stop the 4am party across hall. Didn't work, they stayed up laughing and yelling till 6am, which meant I didn't need wakeup call. We will try the Loews hotel next time.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Keith D
WAtlantaMidtownGM, Manager at W Atlanta - Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2013

Hello Keith D,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We were certainly disappointed to hear you had such an unpleasant experience. Your comments and feedback have been shared with the hotel team. We would love to have an opportunity to earn your confidence back on a future visit. Please let us know if that is something you would have interest in doing. You can reach us at GM@Watlantamidtown.com. We hope to hear from you. All the best, W Atlanta Midtown