Access to the property was up a steep driveway that the concrete was deteriorating and the parking area also shared in this deterioration. Property was covered with 4 to 6 inches of leaves and smelled of mold. Steps to stoop steep and has no handrails and is hazardous. As witnessed by my husband who fell from them and spent the evening in the ER. Rules posted inside of property were in addition to posted online rules. Master bedroom has no door and no closet. Return air in hallway leading to 2nd and 3rd bedroom filthy. Rug placed in hallway hazardous to walking as it was torn and raised up in a permanent position that would invite a trip and fall. Bedroom doors on 2nd and 3rd bedroom were damaged as if they had been kicked in. They were not repaired but had been painted over. Not happy at all with the property and prior to leaving ensured that photos were taken to support all that has been stated.