“Old School Hangout”

Neighbourhood: Old Fourth Ward
Cross street: Boulevard
“Old School Hangout”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

LOL Ok, so this place was confusing. I think it's for the older crowd that still wants to be young. I liked the rooftop seating, but trying to find free parking is H-E-dbl-hockey-sticks. Grrrrrr.... Food was good, drinks overpriced and weak. I always get a long island ice tea at new locations bcuz with so many liquors in it how can you mess that up.... HA!! They fooled me. I didn't feel tipsy at all. Might go back if some friends want to go but I'd make other suggestions first.

• Visited October 2013

“Always a great time”
Reviewed 23 September 2013 via mobile

Food and drinks are DELICIOUS! They always have a good Dj or band. I love the lamb burger with the coco bread bun.... YUMMY. I haven't been upstairs yet but I would love to try it.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Tashmere S
Oakland, California
“Go for the food!!”
Reviewed 12 July 2013

It seems like the locals hangout. Very noisy, people yelling over the loud DJ music; it was very hard to communicate. On the other hand, the food was/is delicious; I enjoyed it all, from the bbq chicken wings to the rice and peas (Caribbean style). A must try while visiting Atl

Visited July 2013
2 Thank shalaura
“Pleasant spot”
Reviewed 20 May 2013

Went to Cafe Circa for a day party on a rainy Sunday with my sorority sisters. We had a special bellini made just for us. The atmosphere is really mellow here. It would be a perfect spot for a date night with your significant other. I did not have any of the food, since I had a dinner date later that evening but a friend ordered the curry lamb chops which smelled delicious. I will definitely be back. Parking was very easy because a space was available on the street right in front of Cafe Circa. There is also a parking lot a little bit down from the restaurant that was free. Just watch out for the homeless men who try to make you pay.

• Visited April 2013
“Great Atmosphere....”
Reviewed 8 May 2013

Nice place to meet friend for drinks! Loved the appetizer Curry Lamb Chops. Drinks were well made and priced accordingly :-). The have a really nice outdoor area upstairs. Our waitress was very attentive. Definitely plan on going back, when to experience the outdoor patio.

• Visited May 2013