“Nice Laid back atmosphere”
Review of Cafe Circa

Cafe Circa
Ranked #2,276 of 3,945 Restaurants in Atlanta
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Cuisines: Bar, American, International, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Old Fourth Ward
Cross street: Boulevard
Miami, Florida
“Nice Laid back atmosphere”
Reviewed 15 March 2014

We ate here with friends who have been before. Loved the environment. Low lighting and music playing loud enough so you can still have a conversation. The food was delicious. I ended up choosing three appetizers because I could not decide. The waiter made great recommendations and gave great service. The arugula salad with goat cheese, and the salmon crab cakes were delicious! We will be back.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Persephone B

atlanta ga
“NYE celebration 2014”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

There was free entry (major plus) Parking was $5 around the corner which is good for that area on new years eve. There weren't alot of places to sit but lucky for me I got there early and ordered some drinks ($12-$14 ech) and appetizers. This is a late night restaurant but the food may be a little too "different" and limited for me when I want something to eat after partying. They played mixed old school with new school stuff which was cool. I enjoyed myself.

• Visited December 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Don't even bother! Bad service at it's best!”
Reviewed 6 December 2013

I'm going to keep this short -- just like my visit. Went in with a girlfriend after work on a Friday. There were approximately 3 people at the bar and I believe there was one person sitting at a table - that should have been my first clue. The bartender didn't greet or acknowledge us even though we were sitting right in front of him...guess he wasn't interested in tips...or anything for that matter because he looked bored to death and like us sitting there was an inconvenience for him. They had free well drinks for one hour that night but even free drinks couldn't get me back there! We ordered two chicken wing appetizers and when they finally came out both orders had chicken that was undercooked and showing blood. When I pointed this out to the bartender he acted like I hadn't said a word. Didn't offer to cook another order or even offer an apology for the raw food! I'm sick thinking about it. Enough said -- just don't go - THIS PLACE IS TERRIBLE!

• Visited November 2013
“Great Scene Here!”
Reviewed 15 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I just love this place!! The food is always awesome and it's a great atmosphere to have a good time. The rooftop is a good bet when the weather is nice. My menu favorites: the mussels, jerk wings, sweet potato fries. The drinks are great too!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Aisha W
“Old School Hangout”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

LOL Ok, so this place was confusing. I think it's for the older crowd that still wants to be young. I liked the rooftop seating, but trying to find free parking is H-E-dbl-hockey-sticks. Grrrrrr.... Food was good, drinks overpriced and weak. I always get a long island ice tea at new locations bcuz with so many liquors in it how can you mess that up.... HA!! They fooled me. I didn't feel tipsy at all. Might go back if some friends want to go but I'd make other suggestions first.

• Visited October 2013