“Get the Grits-You won't regret it”

The Flying Biscuit Cafe - Terminus
Ranked #165 of 4,113 Restaurants in Atlanta
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Buckhead
Reviewed 26 May 2014

The grits were very good. French toast with raspberry sauce was really good and the yogurt with fresh fruit was really good also. We all sampled each others food.

Reviewed 4 December 2013

Went for lunch one day and it was GREAT! You get a lot for what you order - biscuits are amazing! Neutral on the oatmeal pancakes, but everything else was solid.

Reviewed 9 November 2013

We had lunch at the Flying Biscuit and loved it! The waitress was a character. We had their "oven backed fried green tomatoes," which were an interesting mixture of sweet and tangy. I had the "Coca Cola BBQ chicken burrito," and it was delicious! I didn't taste much BBQ but the flavors were, again, an interesting mixture of sweet/cola and tart/tangy. The rest of our party loved their food.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

Great, inexpensive place for breakfast or lunch. I really liked the fried green tomato club sandwich. Service was solid. I'll be back.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

We stayed at the Grand Hyatt across the street. Since our dog was with us, we looked for a breakfast place with outdoor seating. I was able to place an order to go and wait outside. Food was surprisingly good. Four of all us tried different dishes. All were very pleased. There was so much food, I saved my biscuit for lunch. Yummy.