“I had the best crabs legs”

Vickery's Bar & Grill - Glenwood Park
Ranked #560 of 4,084 Restaurants in Atlanta
Price range: US$40 - US$60
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 September 2012 via mobile

This was our first visit to Vickeries. The food was great. We brought our dog & ate outside. The burgers are great. The service was okay but I think they were unexpectedly busy. I will return here. The menu has very good variety.

Reviewed 24 May 2012

I don't know when Vickery's moved from that funky, fun old house on Crescent Avenue to this new town-center location, but people who live nearby must be quite pleased that it arrived. I had lunch here with two business associates, and ordered the Caribbean Ahi Tuna Steak Salad, which featured a generous portion of rare ahi tuna atop fresh greens -- excellent value at $13. Decor is unexceptional, but it does feature a very large bar, separate from the dining room, that surely serves as a neighborhood gathering spot at the end of the day.

3  Thank originalbob
Reviewed 5 February 2012

I love the fresh food. The 1st time I had Vickery's was in the 11pm hour. I was surprised delicious food was being served so late. Now I go any time and get the same great meal an service. Great spot.

Reviewed 29 January 2012

We went in the bar area where smoking is allowed because some in the group smoked. We ordered the hot chips with blue cheese, THE BEST I have had anywhere. There was plenty of blue cheese for all of the chips, which is rare. My husband had the jambalaya which he said was also fantastic. Wings were eaten by some others in the group and they were reported as quite good too. Though we didn't eat in the restaurant area it looked like a nice place to eat. There were families and couples eating at the time. Service was efficient and prompt. I would recommend trying the Vickery's Glenwood.

Reviewed 12 February 2011

Nothing like sitting outside on a beautiful day. Love the neighborhood setting. Food is awesome. Great place to bring an out of town guest!