“Wonderful venue that supports local artists”
Review of Alliance Theatre

Alliance Theatre
Ranked #59 of 292 things to do in Atlanta
More attraction details
Owner description: Theater located in the Woodruff Arts Center.
Reviewed 27 July 2014

My daughter's dance recital was held here and I've attended other recitals and performances. Great venue. The Alliance has a history of supporting local schools and learning for the arts.

All reviews
"intermission"
"acoustics"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 17 July 2014

My significant other's family has a tradition of going to this theater every Christmas season to see the production of A Christmas Carol. I have joined for the last 2 years in a row and have loved every minute of it. It's a wonderful, high-quality, local production and a great addition to Christmas activities. I'll go again and again! My only complaint is it can be a bit crowded on peak nights. The theater shares the building with the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Superb venue for plays. Not a bad seat in the house. Small, intimate theater. Seats are excellent so you feel as if you are a part of the show.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We went to see "A Christmas Carol" this past December. This was my first time seeing a show at The Alliance, and I loved it! I agree with others; there's not a bad seat in the house. The lobby area/bathrooms were very clean...friendly staff. We went on a Sunday afternoon and had no trouble finding parking nearby. I look forward to seeing more productions here in the future!

See more reviews
Reviewed 14 May 2014

We enjoy going to the Alliance theatre for years, the venue is great for plays or music, intimate enough yet not crowded. Clean and well kept.
However, wish the parking situation is better and fee is not so high; it the Marta rail or bus runs better, it would be a ideal location for more events.
Definitely need to experience it.

Been to Alliance Theatre? Share your experiences!