“Good business hotel”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Irvine, CA
“Good business hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2014

Was there for 2 nights for a business meeting. It is good for a business meeting. Not a convenient location for tourists. No major shopping, malls, restaurant or tourist attraction is within walking distance. Only a supermarket closeby. So will need a car to drive around town.
The restaurant inside the hotel was excellent. Service was good. Internet connection was fast. Good for a 1-2 days business meeting.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
ZachCurry, General Manager at Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel, responded to this review, 8 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and location. Look forward to your return to Atlanta.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (222)
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

Stayed here over a long weekend for business and leisure. It is conveniently located a block from a MARTA station, which was easy to travel from the airport on - we did not have a car. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Three adults were comfortable in the room, bathroom was huge, included both a shower stall and a bathtub with shower. We enjoyed the wine happy hour in the lobby as well. My only complaint was that our room wasn't cleaned one night and we had to make a late night call to guest services when we got back from dinner for towels and shampoo. Also, internet is not free, I think it is annoying that hotels don't cover this cost, especially at a high end hotel. Walking distance to a grocery store, liquor store, several bars and restaurants, and Georgia Tech University. Overall This was a good stay.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us. I have meet with my team to review your feedback and to work on ensuring service is provided in a timely manner. Also, we do offer complimentary internet in the lounge of the hotel. Look forward to your return.
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

This was the best hotel I have ever stayed at. From the moment we got there and parked our car with valet we were treated with outstanding service. The valet gentleman was awesome, his name is Torrie and he treated us with the utmost respect and suggested many attractions for us to see. The workers at the front desk were very inviting and friendly too. Overall this was a great stay and I will definatly be back!

1 Thank ebochr64
Great review!!! Thank you for letting us know!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

This was my first stay in Atlanta and at this hotel and it was amazing!! It's big and beautiful an everyone is so friendly. The valet service is great and makes it do much easier than finding parking. They have a nice restaurant in the hotel that I didn't get to go to and a roof too bar that was closed which I'm sure that wis nice as well. The bed is the most comfortable thing I have ever slept on in my life!! I definitely recommend staying here when your in Atlanta!

1 Thank Meliangel28
Thank you for the review!! Look forward to your return to Atlanta.
Bridgend, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014

Stayed here for 3 nights while visiting Atlanta for the AMA Supercross and a trade fair. Rooms are big very clean and well laid out. Beds are comfortable and the rooms have an excellent bathroom. Tea and coffee facilities are in the rooms and the romms have a refridgerator. Just a 10 minute walk and you are in a street with plenty of bars and restaurants. The staff were great and very helpful when needed.

Room Tip: Take a walk to nearby bars and restaurants. Try La tagliatella, which was great
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank PJH67
Mark G, General Manager at Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel, responded to this review, 8 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experiences while staying at The Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel. It sounds like you had a fantastic time within the hotel as well as the neighborhoods of Midtown, ATL. We are in a great location with many Restaurant, Lounges and attractions within walking distance. I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and I will certainly share it with our entire team.
Hope to see you again soon, in Midtown, ATL
Regards,
Sicklerville, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014

I travel to Atlanta for business and have chosen to stay at your hotel almost every month for one week since 2011. I have come to enjoy your excellent customer service, attentive staff, and beautiful facility. I extended my stay for the first time over the weekend. I commend you for the excellent service and attention that I received from your entire staff. In particular, I would like to thank Anthony Clay and Mikael Thompson for their extraordinary efforts to ensure that my stay was excellent. We had the absolute best time and I thank you both for your superb customer service and care.

The valet parking service that we experienced at our most recent stay was beyond incredible. All were extremely courteous, helpful, and efficient with retrieving our vehicle, helping with luggage, giving driving directions, and providing recommendations for day and night activities. But most exceptional and without my request, these gentlemen took action and went above and beyond the call of duty and handled a situation with my rental car without hesitation. In particular, I would like to thank Gimel Gordon and Joshua Hunter. Their personalized attention and service were unexpected and extraordinary. Keep up the great work and thank you again!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank mlawson609
WOW, what a great post regarding your recent stay in Midtown Atlanta and The Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel. I was excited to hear that you were able to spend a few extra days exploring what Midtown has to offer. I will personally thank Mikael and Anthony for making your stay perfect, while valet stole the show with taking great care of your vehicle. Please let us know when your travel plans bring you back to Atlanta and we would be delighted to be of service.
Regards,
warner robins,ga
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014

The staff was wonderful! Very friendly and accomodating. Our room was very clean and chic. My husband and I felt like we were on our honeymoon.
The complimentary car was a life saver. We could go out and enjoy the city life without the hassle of getting a taxi. We will definitely choose this hotel again!

1 Thank trehall
Great to hear that you and your husband had a fantastic visit to our hotel and Midtown Atlanta. Your comments are much appreciated and we cannot wait til your return visit. I was excited to hear that you were able to take advantage of our courtesy car service. Please let us know if we can assist you with future reservations at our hotel.

Warm Regards,