“Excellent Facility, just the right size”

Cobb Galleria Centre
Ranked #70 of 292 things to do in Atlanta
Reviewed 27 April 2014

The Cobb Galleria is a wonderful space for a mid-sized event. Plenty of space, loads of smaller rooms for meetings and organizational staff. The restrooms were plenty and clean and the acoustics above average. Parking is plentiful and without extra charge - in fact, much of it covered which is nice when dealing with the weather. And the location, well it just doesn't get better than the corner of I75 and I285 just off-ramp onto Cobb Parkway. Plenty of great restaurants and hotels near by to add to the experience. Two issues which could be improved, the restaurants in the galleria were convenient but lackluster and the second, Coke machines were everywhere but 80% didn't work and those that did were set to 45 degrees which is too warm for my tastes. When you are charging $2 a pop for a pop, why not get it right?

Reviewed 16 October 2013

Recently returned from a work convention that was held in the Cobb Galleria Centre and I must say it was best convention center we have had our training classes at. Clean restrooms and friendly staff!

Reviewed 1 October 2013

really nice space for smallish trade shows. Ours was handled well by staff and reception area worked well. Close to parking

Reviewed 30 July 2013

My son and I just attended the ATA Karate tournament held at the Cobb Galleria this past weekend and I was impressed. The parking was convenient. When we were done, had a quick walk to the mall for dinner before heading home. Nice location and very clean.

Reviewed 20 May 2013

We recently used this location for a 3 day training/meeting session with over 80 attendees from our company. We have used them several times in the past but found that the attentiveness of the past was lacking on this visit. The service staff was responsive to our needs and requests, the meeting rooms were clean and well equipped, the meals were above average and the AV support was good. However, we were not proactively contacted by a coordinator at all during our visit as we had been on past visits. We concluded that because there were several other large groups using the facility, they were otherwise occupied. I will consider using this location for future needs but I am disappointed.