Comfort Suites Atlanta Airport
US$186
US$219
US$156
US$131
All reviewstop floorroom was cleanan early flightfresh towelswould stay here againindoor pooldecent hotelking bedshuttlecouch
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 June 2013

I had a one night stay before I went to my family. It was a clean room, the bed slept well, the service of the shuttle bus from and to the airport was free; good on time after I called and good and polite service of the driver.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Anna A
Reviewed 20 May 2013 via mobile

Hotel seeking unless the convention is Ina name hotel, is a commodity. I want free reliable Internet, bfast, a place to get a snack and a comfortable safe reasonably appointed room. For fluff go downtown otherwise just fine.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 10 May 2013

I checked in on a week night not to excited about staying overnight unexpectingly. When I arrived at the hotel I was greeted very warmly by the front desk agent ( don't remember her name) I was given a complimentary drink voucher for the resturant on the roof with a great view. Rooms were very comfortable and cozy for my stay. This too was a pleasant surprise. I was very pleased with this hotel

Room Tip: Corner suites are very big
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 May 2013

I came to Atlanta to visit friends and attend a wedding in downtown Atlanta and need a place to stay that was convenient to both the wedding and friends and family. I loved the rooftop bar/grill the food was very good especially the wings the rooms were very clean and comfy. This hotel is convenient to the highway, shopping and activities around town. The staff was very efficient and friendly. The shuttle service was great.

• Stayed: April 2013
csatlairport, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Atlanta Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2013

Thank you so much for your kind response for our hotel . We always strive to provide great customer service to our guest. We look forward to a return visit to Comfort Suites Atlanta Airport .

Hospitable Yours
Comfort Suites Management

Reviewed 1 May 2013

Okay, it is just a Comfort Suites... but we were VERY impressed.
Love the skyview bar/cafe. Great Staff! Great complimentary beverage.
Front desk staff actually had our bill reduced, as we were mis-lead, when booking, about the price of the room and whether it included parking.

I am sorry that I don't have his name...
But, the guy who drives the Airport Van... he is worth his weight in gold!
He could go far in the hospitality industry!
(just to be more specific - this was the african/american guy who was driving on Sat. April 17 and Sat. April 20.) We are not big tippers, but my husband tipped him well.

The rooms are standard Comfort fare. Clean, but maybe not super clean.

What set our visit apart here was the EXCELLENT staff in all areas.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
csatlairport, Manager at Comfort Suites Atlanta Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2013

We are so pleased that our hotel exceeded your expectations! Comfort Suites Atlanta Airport strives to bring southern charm and hospitality to every guest. We would like to extend to you a 10% discount on your next stay with us. Please contact hotel direct for this special offer. Comfort Suites Atlanta Airport Management