“Atlanta”

Comfort Suites Atlanta Airport
Ranked #129 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 20 July 2013

This hotel is conveniently located off the freeway. Nice size clean room. Comfortable beds with clean linen. Bathroom is big with clean towels. Hotel staff very polite including restaurant staff.

Would recommend more lighting throughout and upgrade remote to tv, and space between bed and air condition. If you are military, don't expect too much of a discount.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 8 July 2013

I spent a night here with my daughter and grandson before going to a Braves game. The staff was courteous but things seemed a bit unorganized. No linens were in the room or closet for the pullout sofa bed and our ice bucket was missing the cover. At breakfast, item after item ran out which was restocked only when someone asked for it. In place of napkins, a roll of non-perforated paper towels was set on the counter. The one lady working breakfast did not have any time to clean the tables. Upon making a waffle I learned that the syrup had run out and that someone had been sent to a store for some more. Another 10 minutes passed before a jar of it was put out on the counter.
On the positive side the beds were comfortable. The breakfast when ready was good. The location was easy to find and convenient for my purposes.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2013

We stayed here for our visit to Atlanta to see the retirement of Chipper Jones' jersey. Hotel was clean, front desk staff very helpful, breakfast needs some work. Seems that they wait until the breakfast items are completely out before restocking. Experienced this two days in a row. Which holds up moving guests out quickly when they are having to stand around waiting for food. Oh bring your own pillows. They give you plenty of them but they are extremely poor quality. I had to put two in one pillow case. Hotel was very easy to find and I would stay here again.

Room Tip: We had room 318 which is right in front of elevator. All rooms ending in 18 are in the same locatio...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
csatlairport, Manager at Comfort Suites Atlanta Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2013

We thank you for taking time to submit a hotel review for the Comfort Suites Atlanta Airport. It is always very helpful to our staff when we receive genuine feedback. I have taken into consideration your points of concern from your recent stay. I assure you we will reevaluate our breakfast & restocking practice as well as the comfort of our pillows. Thank you again from Comfort Suites Atlanta Airport

Reviewed 5 June 2013

I had a one night stay before I went to my family. It was a clean room, the bed slept well, the service of the shuttle bus from and to the airport was free; good on time after I called and good and polite service of the driver.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Anna A
Reviewed 20 May 2013 via mobile

Hotel seeking unless the convention is Ina name hotel, is a commodity. I want free reliable Internet, bfast, a place to get a snack and a comfortable safe reasonably appointed room. For fluff go downtown otherwise just fine.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 10 May 2013

I checked in on a week night not to excited about staying overnight unexpectingly. When I arrived at the hotel I was greeted very warmly by the front desk agent ( don't remember her name) I was given a complimentary drink voucher for the resturant on the roof with a great view. Rooms were very comfortable and cozy for my stay. This too was a pleasant surprise. I was very pleased with this hotel

Room Tip: Corner suites are very big
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 May 2013

I came to Atlanta to visit friends and attend a wedding in downtown Atlanta and need a place to stay that was convenient to both the wedding and friends and family. I loved the rooftop bar/grill the food was very good especially the wings the rooms were very clean and comfy. This hotel is convenient to the highway, shopping and activities around town. The staff was very efficient and friendly. The shuttle service was great.

• Stayed: April 2013
csatlairport, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Atlanta Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2013

Thank you so much for your kind response for our hotel . We always strive to provide great customer service to our guest. We look forward to a return visit to Comfort Suites Atlanta Airport .

Hospitable Yours