“Best airport pizza this side of Napoli!”

Varasano's Pizzeria
Reserve with OpenTable
Varasano's Pizzeria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #259 of 4,020 Restaurants in Atlanta
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Buckhead
Cross street: Colonial Homes Drive
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Don't settle for fast food at ATL! This Napoli style pizzeria in ATL, Terminal A, is authentic, has a great wine list, and comes with menus and a live piano bar. Best pizza since Napoli, in Italy. I had the Nucci pizza finished with arugula, capitols and herbs, paired with a Robertson Cab from S. Africa, while listening to a little Atlanta piano jazz. Bam! Made my Atlanta layover with Delta enjoyable.

3  Thank JLPage

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Gorgeous day in Atlanta yesterday and we felt like pizza so we tried Varasanos. We split a pie and ended up getting the Nana with sweet roasted peppers.
They did not put as many peppers on the pie as I would have liked but he crust was thin and it was a well made pizza.
We were able to sit outside and enjoy the weather. They have complimentary valet parking so parking is not a problem.
Not my favorite pizza in town but one of the better ones for sure.

Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

Needed a quick meal while connecting in ATL. Took a chance here. Not bad. Very thin and crisp. Spicy think sliced peperoni / Italian sausage, spicy olives. It was a little over $10 and was about a 12" pizza. Good and unique not a microwave version. Wood fire style. Yum.

Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

I was looking forward to my stop over at ATL for a couple of weeks. Now that I'm vegan I asked for garlic, mushrooms, peppers and spinach. Without cheese there is no grease and paired with a Schug Pinot Noir....,,over the top!!!!

Can't wait til my next trip they ATL.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

I had dinner last night in the restaurant at Varasano's Pizzeria on Peachtree. In an adventuresome mood, I denied myself their reliable pizza offerings, and instead, I tried their Chicken Piccata. It is described as sauteed with lemons, capers, and white wine on the menu. It was awful. The three small pieces of chicken tasted like they had been frozen and thawed out. The breading on the outside of the chicken was thin and also tasted of freezer burn. The sauce was even worse. The chicken was barely visible in the thin, watery sauce swamping it in the bowl. The sauce itself was supposed to be the result of the saute process - and should be a relatively thick sauce. This sauce was like brown water with a bit of black pepper and a scant number of capers. There was no lemon flavor to the sauce and certainly no white wine flavor whatsoever. In addition to my disappointment with the entree, the service was inconsistent and inattentive. I had to wait at least 10 minutes to bring the watery sauce to the wait staff's attention. Eventually a woman stopped by to address by concern (she never introduced herself, so I do not know her function or role). I voiced my disappointment in the sauce, but she stated, "Oh, there was just too much sauce." She did not listen to my quality, taste, or flavor comments. Ugh. We find another spot for Italian in Atlanta.

1  Thank cmcnally56