“Subpar service”

Varasano's Pizzeria
Reserve with OpenTable
Varasano's Pizzeria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #251 of 4,013 Restaurants in Atlanta
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Buckhead
Cross street: Colonial Homes Drive
Reviewed 16 August 2014

On an early Sunday afternoon recently I met my friend here for brunch. They were understaffed from a serving experience and the food was mediocre-my pancakes were undercooked and runny. Thus was an overpriced subpar experience.

Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

This was our first visit to Varasano's, and we loved it. The recommendation came from Chas Anderson, the chef of a pizzeria in New York (Burrata). We met him on vacation, and he told us he and Jeff Varasano were friends, and that we needed to check out his restaurant.
We took our children, and they absolutely loved the meatball appetizer. We had the caprese salad, which was also very good. The pizzas were very high quality, in the traditional thin crust style. I look forward to returning to try more!

Reviewed 28 July 2014

I stopped by for dinner during a long layover at Hartsfield-Jackson Airport in Atlanta. A seat at the bar was nice and relaxing. I chose the Nucci pizza along with a glass of white wine. Good choice! Piled with fresh arugula, and touched with Emmenthaler cheese and lovely olives, it really hit the spot. It was the pizza I wanted but the fresh arugula lightened it up.
The bartenders were cheerful and attentive, even to this middle-aged, traveling-alone mom.
I watched the pizza guys spin the dough and was impressed with how attentive they were to their food.
I would stop here again if I were passing through this airport. WiFi was unaccessible, though.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Probably the classiest airport restaurant in Atlanta, thanks to the great food, wine and live piano music. I have been here before, and was looking forward to a return trip. This time it was a white pizza, fontina cheese with wild, flavorful mushrooms in a thin, crispy, slightly charred crust. This pizza is worth a stopover in the Atlanta airport Terminal A!

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Excellent thin pizza vine and, desert; ambient is great and love the concept love it, highly recommend