“1st Time Shoe Buyer at Phidippides”
Review of Phidippides

Ranked #15 of 55 Shopping in Atlanta
More attraction details
Owner description: Popular running specialty store and meeting center.
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Great customer service by helping me find the right shoes for my feet/gait. The gentleman who helped me was very attention-detailed. Would definitely go back again.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

After the 2013 annual Peachtree Road Race many participants, including myself of course, headed over to Phidippides. When I arrived, I was thinking 'man there are a lot of people over here'. After meeting the rest of the people in our group as well as meeting Jeff Galloway, the owner of Phidippides, everything turned out terrific! There was plenty of free food and beverages! Everyone appeared to have a great time! If you left your name and e-mail address with the people helping out in Phidippides, you received five tickets to enter your name into a drawing. One person in our group won a prize. There was even a dance contest going on. We didn't want to participate in the dance contest but I'm sure it was fun. If you are a fitness enthusiast you will find an abundance of athletic wear at Phidippides. You should check the place out and see for yourself! I'm sure you'll find something that you'll love to help you get a good workout on!

A TripAdvisor Member
Peachtree City, GA
Reviewed 23 October 2003

If you are just beginning your running career or have been running since high school, Phidippides is the store for you. Experineced staff help you choose the right shoes, even if that means you need to try on 7 different pairs. But it is worth it, for careful attention to detail prevents anyone from leaving the store with a pair of shoes that will cause discomfort and serious injury. A great atmosphere only adds to the experience.

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member