Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Room Service
2,413 results
All reviewsexhale spajonathan vendrickpiedmont parkfloor to ceiling windowsconcierge desklobby barroom servicemidtown locationbeautiful hotelfitness centerbusiness conferencehotel restaurantcorner roomfour seasonsvalet parkingsaltwoodforsyth
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I recently stayed at Loews Atlanta for 2 nights while on a business trip. Chose the hotel due to its high ratings, which turned out to be a total disappointment.

The room smells bad, either someone smoked in there, or the room has not been lived in for years. Try to brew a cup of tea; it came out with a bad smell even after I’ve tried to flush the machine two cycles.

The toilet leaked non-stop, I had to call housekeeping. The technician who showed up to fix it gave me eyeballs, no greetings. No one offered an apology.

The registration desk told me about a free chauffer service that will take me anywhere within 3 miles. It never happened. First time I tried I was told that the driver could not be reached. Second time, the concierge was busy and told me to catch a cab. Third time, I called 15 minutes ahead as I was asked to, the call was transferred to a local shuttle company who told me to book 24 hours ahead. I gave up and used taxi.

Today I found out they charged my card for additional $16, which is not on my bill. Called and was told it was the mini-bar. I never touched anything in that bar. Okay, they said as a courtesy the charge can be waived – I had to point out that was no courtesy but fraud correction.

I stayed on the 12th floor - street noise was loud.

2  Thank CCQQ
Dale_McDaniel, General Manager at Loews Atlanta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2013

Dear CCQQ,

We are so sorry to read that your stay here at the Loews Atlanta Hotel didn't met your expectations. We appreciate the feedback and we will certainly make sure we double-check the Keurig machine and restroom in order to prevent further incidents like this.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

While traveling on business this week, I came down with a horrific case of food poisoning. Everyone at the hotel, from the chambermaid (who had to deal with the towels) to the concierge (who comped me three bottles of ginger ale) to the lady who runs the market (who rustled up soda crackers, called the concierge, and double checked that I was OK before leaving her shift) was kind and helpful and concerned. The hotel amenities are good, the location is excellent, but the staff really went above and beyond. Next time I'm in Atlanta, I'll certainly stay here!

Dear Lynn B.,

We are so sorry to hear that you were ill when you were here last! There are so many great things to do and see outside of these hotel walls that we are remiss that you didn't get to enjoy them. Next time you are in the city please reach out to me before your stay so we can show you all the great things that Atlanta has to offer!

Jonathan Vendrick
VIP Manager

Reviewed 9 November 2013

I was very disappointed with the service I received at this hotel. To begin, they charge $400 to your credit card to hold for "incidentals." While I understand most hotels take a credit card number for these purposes, I was not told how much would be held. When I noticed the charge I contacted the front desk and was told it would remain pending and then reverse when I checked out. Not only did the charge post to my account, but after I checked out I was told it would take a week to be refunded. The only staff that really stood out to me were the doormen who were very friendly and helpful. The food at the hotel restaurant "eleven" is good but nothing special. Not to mention that the $18 breakfast buffet they offer is almost identical to the free continental breakfasts you would receive at much cheaper hotels. Overall, I think the hotel is very overrated and everything is way overpriced.

Dear Lynn P.,

We are so sorry to hear that you didn't have a fabulous stay with us at the Loews Atlanta Hotel. It's our standard procedure to hold $100/night for incidentals and that charge is reversed when you check out. We are sorry that you felt this process was inconvenient.

We will pass along all your compliments to Jackson, our Loews Atlanta doorman. He is truly a great person and we are so happy he made an impact on your stay.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

Stayed here for work last weekend. My room was beautiful. It was nice that the bathroom had a shower and a bathtub. I ordered dinner and breakfast in the room, and while it was typically pricey it was really quite good, breakfast especially. I was thankful the valet pointed out I could save money by self-parking, which was just fine with me. I can't comment on the value since the room was covered by another organization.

Dear lbg217,

First of all, thank you so much for taking time out of your day to write a TripAdvisor review for us. We always love to hear what our guests have to say about all the hard work we do here at the Loews Atlanta Hotel and we are glad that our valet staff had the opportunity to help you save some money.

Thank you again for your review and we can't wait to hear from you again soon!

Reviewed 3 November 2013

I joined my husband in Atlanta for the weekend while he was in town for business. We stayed in a King Deluxe room on the 26th floor. The hotel was very nice and we had a good time. The reason I ranked the hotel as a 4 is because I thought the hotel was nice but the cost for the room was high. The valet staff was amazing, always had my car ready for me, and took great care of us. We had several drinks at the hotel bar which were good and the bar staff were very friendly. I had breakfast in my room one morning and it took about 40 minutes to get to my room and was just okay. Overall a nice place to stay.

Room Tip: The 26th floor is key access only and super quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jewelsnicole
Dale_McDaniel, General Manager at Loews Atlanta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2013

Dear JewelsNicole,

We are so happy to read that you had such a great time here at the Loews Atlanta Hotel. Everyone here really does try their hardest to create an experience of a lifetime for all our guests! And you are completely right- the valet staff is completely amazing! It's always nice to see them hustling and bustling around the hotel. Thank you again for all your feedback and comments! We can't wait to see you here in Atlanta again very soon!

Many Thanks,