US$203
US$448
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
2,413 results
All reviewsexhale spajonathan vendrickpiedmont parkfloor to ceiling windowsconcierge desklobby barroom servicemidtown locationbeautiful hotelfitness centerbusiness conferencehotel restaurantcorner roomfour seasonsvalet parkingsaltwoodforsyth
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Have stayed at a few Loews and always well run and great for conferences.

The Atlanta Loews is no exception, well run, big rooms and the staff are always on hand to provide service.

The rooms are big with one of the most comfortable beds I have encountered and the bathrooms have both a bath and a shower.

The gym is the biggest I have encountered at a hotel and really well appointed.

Overall a very pleasant hotel to stay at.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Grey999
Mark C, General Manager at Loews Atlanta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2014

Dear Grey999,

We were so happy to hear that you had a fantastic experience with us here at the Loews Atlanta Hotel. We can’t wait to see you again soon! Make sure to reach out to me before your next stay so we can make you visit even more special.

Safe travels,
Jonathan Vendrick
VIP Manager

Reviewed 19 February 2014

My first trip to Atlanta - I like to research possible hotels to stay and there are many fine choices in the midtown area... however, I emailed three of the choice hotels asking them to tell me about their hotel and why I would want to stay with their "brand". My email included my standard format signature with my office phone - Imagine my surprise when a Vice President of Loews called my desk within 5 minutes of me hitting send to make himself available to answer any questions and to tell me about their hotel. I didn't book right then, but upon my second contact from the hotel checking on my interest I made the reservation. From arrival to departure the stay was first rate - Great locatoin - within walking distance of many great restaurants - new my name from the moment I walked through the door and continued to address my by it throughout my stay - I needed to work many of the evenings on projects and presentations and the work area provided in the room was more than sufficient and provided the perfect space to focus. Plenty of outlets to plug and play in any corner of the room. I don't know how they did it - but the room was always meticulously maintained and I never saw the cleaning service - not even in the hallway. Live entertainment in Bar Eleven and great food via room service. Came to work and left relaxed! If you happen to travel here check out Ri-Ra an Irish Pub just around the corner!

Room Tip: Corner King was excellent view - I like the higher rooms - better view
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank OCD2014

Dear OCD2014,

We are so happy that you reached out to us and that you had a great stay here at the Loews Atlanta Hotel! We love when people use social media to get in contact with us and that we were able to make your stay so wonderful!

Thank you again for taking the time and reviewing us on Trip Advisor!

Mohan Koka
Director of Room

Reviewed 18 February 2014

My husband and I planned a trip this past weekend to Highlands, NC but after being stuck at home all week in the Atlanta ice and snow, we had no desire to get stuck all weekend in the mountains. At the last minute, we decided to check in to the Loew's hotel. We booked a room with an online service and when we got to the hotel, it was no where to be found. No problem! Nonnie at check in helped us find a room at a better rate and spoke to the online service when I had to call them so we wouldn't be double charged for the room. We had a wonderful time and the hotel is beautiful. When we realized our phone charger was in our car the concierge even helped us get our phones charged back up! We will definitely reccomend this hotel to out of town guests and can't wait to come back for another "staycation" in Atlanta. Thanks!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mllyg

Dear MllyG,

We are so happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Loews Atlanta Hotel. Trust me, coming from someone who was stuck on the highway for 8+ hours during the first Atlanta "Snowpocalypse" we think your decision to stay in Atlanta was a wise one!

Thanks again,
Drew Mailloux
Marketing Manager

Reviewed 14 February 2014

Wonderful hotel in general. The staff went above and beyond to assist me with some travel complications. I am very grateful for their professionalism and the personal attention and kindness I was shown. I would recommend this hotel to any one.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LRGreenville7
Mark C, General Manager at Loews Atlanta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2014

Dear Laurie R.,

Safe travels,
Jonathan Vendrick
VIP Manager

Reviewed 8 February 2014

All around fabulous!! Very busy hotel. Be sure I make your reservation in advance. Friendly and helpful staff.

Rented a Luxe Suite. Delicious drinks at Bar Eleven and fabulous breakfast at Eleven. Choose the buffet-- you get to taste everything!

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank B34343
Mark C, General Manager at Loews Atlanta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

Dear B34343,

We are so happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Loews Atlanta Hotel. We can't wait to see you around again real soon and if you have a moment, you should like our page on Facebook to keep up to date on all the great things we have going on in and around the Loews Atlanta Hotel.

Thanks again,