“Graet Stay-Cation”

Ranked #5 of 174 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Wife and I stayed here for 2 days and it was immaculant. Not a single thing wrong besides its a little over priced, I must say that the service was good and the room qualitys were great. This hotel is very large and very spacious and really gives you the upper class feel! We had a great time and would come back

1  Thank Ryan P
Mark C, General Manager at Loews Atlanta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Dear Ryan P.,

We are so happy to read that you enjoyed your "staycation" here at the Loews Atlanta Hotel. We can't wait to see you around again real soon and if you have a moment, you should like our page on Facebook to keep up to date on all the great things we have going on in and around the Loews Atlanta Hotel.

Thanks again,
Loews Atlanta Hotel

Write a ReviewReviews (2,371)

Reviewed 1 March 2014

This was by far the most enjoyable hotel I have stayed at. Our greeting by Nonnie was warm, friendly and super helpful. We loved our daily greetings by all staff and were more than "wowed" by the helpfulness of each concierge. We met Jonathan on our last day .... He was outstanding. The restaurant he recommended for breakfast was perfect and we loved our time with him in the afternoon as we drank beautifully chilled white wine in the perfectly appointed hotel bar. I would return in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Janice S

Dear Janice S.,

We are so happy that you had a great stay here with us at the Loews Atlanta Hotel and that Nonnie and Jonathan made such a wonderful impact on your stay! They are truly superstars and I'll pass your kind words onto them! We try very hard to make sure each and every guest has the best experience possible! Thank you for taking the time and reviewing us on Trip Advisor.

Mohan Koka
Director of Room

Reviewed 28 February 2014

We visited the Loews during the recent snow storms and were impressed by how they maintained their high standards when they were obviously short of staff due to the weather. We stayed in a deluxe room which was spacious with a good sized bathroom with large shower which we found very comfortable. The gym was amazing and far better than most hotel gyms. We dined in the restaurant which was a bit limited due to staff shortages but it was good to at least get a meal as the rest of Atlanta seemed to be completely closed.due to the snow. We will be staying there again in May and looking forward to a return visit. Liked the restaurant Empire State South which is just one block away.

1  Thank BrightonEgghead

Dear BrightonEgghead,

We were so happy to hear that you had a fantastic experience with us here at the Loews Atlanta Hotel, especially during our "snowpocalypse." It takes a whole team of amazing people to keep the hotel running and we are so happy that you didn't receive any hiccups during your winter stay with us. We can’t wait to see you again soon! Make sure to reach out to me before your next stay so we can make you visit even more special.

Safe travels,
Jonathan Vendrick
VIP Manager

Reviewed 26 February 2014

From the moment i stepped foot onto the Loews Hotel property until the moment i left, i was provided the best customer service that can be given by a hotel. I stayed at Loews hotel in Atlanta to propose to my girlfriend, and couldn't be happier with my decision.

It is evident how much the Loews Hotel team cares about their guests by their superior service.

The hotel itself is gorgeous. From the lobby, to the amenities, to the room itself, the Loews Hotel in Atlanta is the best choice a customer can make while staying in Atlanta.

2  Thank Steve O
Mark C, General Manager at Loews Atlanta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Dear Steve O.,

We are so happy that you had a great stay here with us at the Loews Atlanta Hotel and that you thought we had the, "best customer service that can be given by a hotel!" That's quite the statement and we are so happy that we are able to provide you with that level of service.

We try very hard to make sure each and every guest has the best experience possible and we want to thank you for taking the time and review us on TripAdvisor.

Mohan Koka
Director of Room

Reviewed 24 February 2014

I had not stayed here before but it was a great hotel. Very simple decor, very clean, great food, friendly staff and exceptional service. I was here for a business meeting but will return the next time I am in Atlanta. Great restaurants within a block. Wifi that is free is slower, but fine for email.

Room Tip: Choose an outside room facing Peachtree Street.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Carolinasmile

Dear CarolinaSmile ,

We are so happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Loews Atlanta Hotel and personally, I loved reading that you found our space to be, "very clean, great food, friendly staff and exceptional service!" Love the positive feedback and I will pass along all your compliments to the team!

Thanks again,

Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

Upon arriving at the Loews Midtown Atlanta, I checked in and upon turning down the bed, noticed numerous hairs, dirt and stains on the bed linens. Obviously, the linens were not changed after the previous guest departed. I called down to the front desk and after an awkward answer from the front desk, she said she would send someone up. As for my comment on the answer being "awkward", when the phone was answered, there was a long pause with grunting and hacking, which lasted for 15-20 seconds before I got a muted "hello".

Back to point, she said she would send someone to change the linens and after an hour, no one showed. I called back down, they apologized for the delay and said housekeeping was working on "other things" and said she'd send someone up. I told her I was stepping out for a few minutes, so they could come in when they arrived. Upon my return, I checked the sheets and the duvet cover, which should be changed each stay, had a noticible blood stain that was there previously. I called back down, asking if they were not supposed to change the duvet cover (which is a white sheet which the duvet slips into) after each stay and received a rambling response of "I am not sure of the policy". As I waited for them to come change the cover, I received a knock on the door. Was it housekeeping? No, it was someone bringing a wine opener, which I hadn't ordered.

As I type this, an hour has passed and they have yet to show to change the cover. I expect I will have to call back down.

Unacceptable! Cleanliness and customer service are expected. I spend 5 or so nights weekly in a hotel, so am not a picky traveler. This was quite surprising.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank climbtosafety

Dear ClimbToSafety,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to write a TripAdvisor review for all of us here at Loews Atlanta Hotel. We are sorry to hear that you didn't have an extraordinary stay with us during your visit to Atlanta. I would like to discuss this further with you so we can get all the information and make sure that we, as an organization, learn from this experience. My email is dmailloux@loewshotels.com.

Safe Travels,

Reviewed 21 February 2014

Our son and daughter in law reside in Midtown Atlanta so when we visit them we attempt to check out different hotels. This is the first time we have stayed at the Loews and we really enjoyed ourselves. The room was great and the location was excellent. This is a very busy hotel so beware of the busy checkout time! We stayed on the 18th floor and our view was wonderful. The location is perfect for walking to many nice restaurants. We also enjoyed the hotel bar at the Loews-it had some really nice bar food! I almost forgot to mention we were able to bring our dog. Loews accepts pets and we greatly appreciated being able to bring her. The fee for our dog was very minimal. Thank you Loews!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank janaroo22
Mark C, General Manager at Loews Atlanta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

Dear janaroo22,

We are so happy to read that you had such a great time here at the Loews Atlanta Hotel. Everyone here really does try their hardest to create an experience of a lifetime for all our guests! And you are completely right- the views really are more fantastic from the 18th floor! Thank you again for all your feedback and comments!

We can't wait to see you and your four-legged family member again in Atlanta very soon!

Many Thanks,