US$294
US$355
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
2,415 results
All reviewsexhale spajonathan vendrickpiedmont parkfloor to ceiling windowsconcierge desklobby barroom servicemidtown locationbeautiful hotelfitness centerbusiness conferencehotel restaurantcorner roomfour seasonsvalet parkingsaltwoodforsyth
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I stayed at Loews Atlanta April 12-14th. I have to say this hotel is one of my favorites to date! My friends and I checked in kind of late... I would say around 9pm. The front desk agent was very personable and friendly. The lobby is beautiful, clean and very modern. Our room was a Premium 2 Double Beds Rooms on the 22nd floor on the corner of the hotel. (Elevators are fast!) The ceiling to the floor windows took me by surprise and the view was breathtaking!!!

The service was great and fast. Thoroughly impressed. I called housekeeping to bring up a few extra towels and they came in about 5-7 minutes. I also had breakfast at "Eleven", the restaurant on property. Anthony, our server was awesome. Very professional and never got anything wrong. He even accommodated my friends who came down to eat a lilttle while after I did. The food ws awesome, by the way. The staff overall was very helpful.

I also visited the spa/fitness center. TOP OF THE LINE. I went early in the morning. The facitlity was pristine, quiet and has every machine you could imagine and more. They also had other exercise options as well such as resistance training. Being someone that works out frequently, I was impressed. I will definitely plan to stay at Loews Atlanta in the future. Definitely recommend!

Room Tip: Try to get a corner room. Amazing view of the city.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Percy N
Mark C, General Manager at Loews Atlanta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Dear Percy,

We were so happy to hear that you had a fantastic experience with us here at the Loews Atlanta Hotel. We will pass along all your compliments to Anthony, he is an amazing asset to the team and we are so lucky to have him! We can’t wait to see you again soon! Make sure to reach out to me before your next stay so we can make you visit even more special.

Safe travels,
Jonathan Vendrick
VIP Manager

Reviewed 18 April 2014

This has to be one of the finest hotels that my wife and I have stayed at! The service staff was excellent and very supportive throughout our entire stay. The room was well appointed and the bathroom is in a league all by itself. The location of Loews Atlanta was extremely convenient with numerous venues within easy walking distance to include the midtown MARTA station which we used to attend a Barves baseball game. We look forward to returning to Atlanta and will definitely be staying at Loews Atlanta in the future.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank bouvdeflan
Mark C, General Manager at Loews Atlanta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Dear bouvdeflan,

We are so happy that you had a great stay here with us at the Loews Atlanta Hotel and that you thought our staff was so, "excellent and very supportive throughout our entire stay!"

We try very hard to make sure each and every guest has the best experience possible! Thank you for taking the time and reviewing us on Trip Advisor.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

50th birthday with wife. Very impressed with staff and hotel. I live just outside Atlanta so was able to check out the hotel and rooms before staying so not to be surprised. Met Zulma at the front desk who was lovely and super professional from beginning to end. She introduced me to other staff members and graciously showed us a few rooms. Booked a room and later paid for an upgrade to Grand King Suite. Very nice room and view on 22nd floor. Ate dinner at Eleven restaurant which was very good (not excellent, but very good and a good value for a hotel like this), a pleasant atmosphere and definitely convenient. Room service in the am with an enjoyable continental breakfast. I am now a Loews fan and will definitely stay again, hopefully more than just one night. Thank you Zulma and staff!

Room Tip: Pay for upgrade to Grand King suite if available. More room with large sitting area and higher up. Good view of midtown area and even Ga Dome in the distance..
1  Thank Scott J
Mark C, General Manager at Loews Atlanta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2014

Dear Scott J.,

We are so happy that you had a great stay here with us at the Loews Atlanta Hotel and that you thought Zulma was so, "lovely and super professional!" She is a great asset to the team and we are lucky to have her. I'll pass along all your complements to Zulma and the rest of the staff! We try very hard to make sure each and every guest has the best experience possible! Thank you again for taking the time and reviewing us on Trip Advisor.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

My boyfriend and I decided to have a "staycation" one weekend, and I could not have chosen a more hospitable and beautiful establishment than the Loews Atlanta Hotel!!! From the minute we pulled up the door we were greeted with smiles and perfect service. The room itself was breathtaking; super chic decor, incredibly comfortable bed, and a fantastic skyline view! Eleven may have been one of the best bars I have EVER been to. Their specialty cocktails were AMAZING, and so was the overall service and atmosphere of the lobby. Do yourself a favor and book a stay at this hotel. You will not regret it!!!

2  Thank Allyson B
Mark C, General Manager at Loews Atlanta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Dear Allyson B.,

We were so happy to hear that you had a fantastic "staycation" with us here at the Loews Atlanta Hotel. We hope you and your boyfriend had a memorable experience and we can’t wait to see you again soon! Make sure to reach out to me before your next stay so we can make you visit even more special.

Safe travels,
Jonathan Vendrick
VIP Manager

Reviewed 13 April 2014

This hotel is the ideal place to stay when visiting Atlanta. I was here for a business meeting and combined work with relaxation at the wonderful facilities of the hotel. The room I stayed in was well equipped and had everything you would expect from a luxury hotel. During my stay I managed to squeeze in my schedule a visit to the hotel's gym and had a very good workout. I would highly recommend this hotel both for business and leisure and would definitely stay here again in the future !

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank LindaMo2014
Mark C, General Manager at Loews Atlanta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Dear LindaMo2014,

We are so happy that you had a great stay here with us at the Loews Atlanta Hotel and that you got to enjoy the fabulous Exhale Spa. We are so lucky to have them on property here with us! Thank you again for taking the time and reviewing us on Trip Advisor.