“Excellent”

Ranked #4 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I stayed at this hotel for a conference. I was thoroughly pleased with my stay. Check-in at noon was a breeze, and my room was ready. My king-sized room was spacious and immaculately clean. The location of the hotel near Piedmont Park is great, too.

The hotel staff was so friendly. I do not think one person passed by me over 3.5 days without saying hello and asking me about my day. I live in the South, so I'm used to southern hospitality, but this was super nice. I enjoyed the lobby bar. They have a good bartending staff and can handle a crowd well. The hotel gym is big and has just about everything you could want.

I don't give a 5-star rating lightly. This hotel definitely deserves it.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank travelgirlEJ
Mark C, General Manager at Loews Atlanta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Dear travelgirlEJ,

We are so happy that you had a great stay here with us at the Loews Atlanta Hotel and that you found us worthy of your highly-coveted 5-star ranking! We try very hard to make sure each and every guest has the best experience possible! Thank you for taking the time and reviewing us on Trip Advisor.

There are newer reviews for Loews Atlanta Hotel

Reviewed 28 April 2014

My friend got married in Atlanta and the Loews was her host hotel. It was located across from the actual ceremony space and the staff was really great, especially Donald with the front door service as we needed extra hands to unload and reload all the items for ceremony. Rooms were lush with great views of the city and it's centrally located to tons of restaurants and social activities in the city. I highly recommend it!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank TKaiPerry
Mark C, General Manager at Loews Atlanta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Dear TKaiPerry,

We are so happy that you had a great stay here with us at the Loews Atlanta Hotel and that you had such a wonderful time before your friend's wedding ceremony! I will pass along all your compliments to Donald, he is truly an amazing person and we are lucky to have him on our team! Thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor and please pass along our congratulations to the lucky couple!

Jay Heiskell
National Sales Manager

Reviewed 26 April 2014

Stayed at Loews Atlanta in Midtown for a work conference. The standard room was nice. Bed was comfortable, bathroom was spacious and their meeting space was nice. Drinks in the bar were good but a bit expensive.

Room Tip: The standard room was fine.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Tink0707

Dear Tink0707,

We were so happy to hear that you had a fantastic experience with us here at the Loews Atlanta Hotel. We can’t wait to see you again soon! Make sure to reach out to me before your next stay so we can make you visit even more special.

Safe travels,
Jonathan Vendrick
VIP Manager

Reviewed 25 April 2014

After a work meeting for a couple of days in Augusta (that review coming), I headed to Atlanta for a two night stay at this hotel for the annual Lupus Walk for a Cure. With all of the traffic stops and delays and the bumper to bumper traffic heading into downtown (missing a turn) and finally arriving, what a relief. The valet was very helpful and advised the hotel had none valet parking in a parking garage (same place as valet parking) for $13.00 less. He took my bags from my car, placed them on a cart so they would be in the hotel lobby when I arrived after parking my car. The staff at the front desk were friendly and helpful. The lobby was clean, crisp and bright. After checking in, I went to my room on the 20th floor. WOW!!!! I upgraded to the Superior Deluxe with a nice view. The room was spacious and very nicely appointed, a simple elegance. The bathroom has a large tub and a stand alone shower. If you can fight the traffic through downtown Atlanta, this hotel is a gem you need to visit if you haven't already. There are restaurants, shops and Piedmont park nearby.

Room Tip: Even though my room was on the 20th floor, I could still hear some street noise such as the fire eng...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo

Dear SRGreen754,

We are so happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Loews Atlanta Hotel. We hope you enjoyed the view from the 20th floor, personally we feel like there is nothing more relaxing that city lights at night! We can't wait to see you around again real soon and if you have a moment, you should like our page on Facebook to keep up to date on all the great things we have going on in and around the Loews Atlanta Hotel.

Thanks again,
Drew Mailloux
Marketing Manager

Reviewed 21 April 2014

I stayed at Loews Atlanta April 12-14th. I have to say this hotel is one of my favorites to date! My friends and I checked in kind of late... I would say around 9pm. The front desk agent was very personable and friendly. The lobby is beautiful, clean and very modern. Our room was a Premium 2 Double Beds Rooms on the 22nd floor on the corner of the hotel. (Elevators are fast!) The ceiling to the floor windows took me by surprise and the view was breathtaking!!!

The service was great and fast. Thoroughly impressed. I called housekeeping to bring up a few extra towels and they came in about 5-7 minutes. I also had breakfast at "Eleven", the restaurant on property. Anthony, our server was awesome. Very professional and never got anything wrong. He even accommodated my friends who came down to eat a lilttle while after I did. The food ws awesome, by the way. The staff overall was very helpful.

I also visited the spa/fitness center. TOP OF THE LINE. I went early in the morning. The facitlity was pristine, quiet and has every machine you could imagine and more. They also had other exercise options as well such as resistance training. Being someone that works out frequently, I was impressed. I will definitely plan to stay at Loews Atlanta in the future. Definitely recommend!

Room Tip: Try to get a corner room. Amazing view of the city.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Percy N
Mark C, General Manager at Loews Atlanta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Dear Percy,

We were so happy to hear that you had a fantastic experience with us here at the Loews Atlanta Hotel. We will pass along all your compliments to Anthony, he is an amazing asset to the team and we are so lucky to have him! We can’t wait to see you again soon! Make sure to reach out to me before your next stay so we can make you visit even more special.

Safe travels,
Jonathan Vendrick
VIP Manager

Reviewed 18 April 2014

This has to be one of the finest hotels that my wife and I have stayed at! The service staff was excellent and very supportive throughout our entire stay. The room was well appointed and the bathroom is in a league all by itself. The location of Loews Atlanta was extremely convenient with numerous venues within easy walking distance to include the midtown MARTA station which we used to attend a Barves baseball game. We look forward to returning to Atlanta and will definitely be staying at Loews Atlanta in the future.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank bouvdeflan
Mark C, General Manager at Loews Atlanta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Dear bouvdeflan,

We are so happy that you had a great stay here with us at the Loews Atlanta Hotel and that you thought our staff was so, "excellent and very supportive throughout our entire stay!"

Reviewed 15 April 2014

50th birthday with wife. Very impressed with staff and hotel. I live just outside Atlanta so was able to check out the hotel and rooms before staying so not to be surprised. Met Zulma at the front desk who was lovely and super professional from beginning to end. She introduced me to other staff members and graciously showed us a few rooms. Booked a room and later paid for an upgrade to Grand King Suite. Very nice room and view on 22nd floor. Ate dinner at Eleven restaurant which was very good (not excellent, but very good and a good value for a hotel like this), a pleasant atmosphere and definitely convenient. Room service in the am with an enjoyable continental breakfast. I am now a Loews fan and will definitely stay again, hopefully more than just one night. Thank you Zulma and staff!

Room Tip: Pay for upgrade to Grand King suite if available. More room with large sitting area and higher up...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Scott J
Mark C, General Manager at Loews Atlanta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2014

Dear Scott J.,

We are so happy that you had a great stay here with us at the Loews Atlanta Hotel and that you thought Zulma was so, "lovely and super professional!" She is a great asset to the team and we are lucky to have her. I'll pass along all your complements to Zulma and the rest of the staff! We try very hard to make sure each and every guest has the best experience possible! Thank you again for taking the time and reviewing us on Trip Advisor.