“Star Treatment!”

Ranked #5 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I loved staying in the hotel! The staff made me feel so good about being there, that when I entered the door I would say, "It's good to be home". They would all laugh! My timing was good because a festival was going on and lots of stars came through. It was clean, classy and sassy. The location was excellent for walking. There were a couple of restaurants down from the hotel. I was impressed with the professionalism of the staff.

Room Tip: Any room is great. I had a tv in my room.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank LadyJ2010
Mark C, General Manager at Loews Atlanta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Dear LadyJ2010,

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to review the Loews Atlanta Hotel and we are always happy to have you at "your home!" We greatly appreciate all the compliments and we can’t wait to see you around our lobby again very soon!

Many thanks,

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Amazing hotel - good location, great staff, attentive and informative. Food was wonderful and presentation was excellent. They really pay attention to the details such as having pens and pads of paper everywhere. Little bowls of candy to keep you awake as well as water available within reach at every seat.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Sharon H,

We are so happy that you had a great conference here with us at the Loews Atlanta Hotel and that you thought our, "food was wonderful and presentation was excellent." We try very hard to make sure each and every guest has the best experience possible! Thank you for taking the time and reviewing us on TripAdvisor.

Helen Peacock
Director of Conference Services

Reviewed 18 June 2014

I've stayed here about 5 times on business trips and it was always a great experience. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful and they even helped watch my little pup while I was at work! One of the best pet-friendly hotels there is...they even have a pet menu for room service! The rooms are also clean and comfortable, and the room service, bar and restaurant food are all great. I highly recommend this hotel.

Dear Christina527,

We were so happy to read that you and Watson had a fantastic experience with us here at the Loews Atlanta Hotel! We can’t wait to see you both again soon! Make sure to reach out to me before your next stay so we can make your visit even more special.

Safe travels,
Jonathan Vendrick
VIP Manager

Reviewed 18 June 2014

This property is extraordinary, the location is great, the staff is very friendly and the rooms were great. I stayed on the 25th floor and the view was great, I grew up in Atlanta and never really thought much about the skyline but it was great. The bed was very comfortable and the rooms were quiet. The bathroom was very large with both a shower and a bathtub. We were having a meeting at the hotel and they staff was great, the best we have dealt with in our many years of putting meetings on. The food was all great. This deserves to be the number one property in Atlanta, it is great.

Room Tip: If you can get a room on a high floor, the views were great.
1  Thank DaisyDot24

Dear willi172,

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to review the Loews Atlanta Hotel. We greatly appreciate it and we can’t wait to see you around our lobby again very soon! We encourage you to add us on Facebook to learn about all the great things we have going on in our city!

Many thanks,

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Probably one of my favorite new hotels where I have stayed. The room and amenities are excellent, the views phenomenal and if you are hosting a meeting the support is great. Only negative, no pool and the health club is an outside company which is good and bad depending on your preference.

Dear Frederico1st,

We are so happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Loews Atlanta Hotel. We truly feel like we have some of the best views in Midtown! We hope you enjoyed your visit at Exhale Spa and we can't wait to see you again soon!

Thanks again,

Reviewed 16 June 2014

My wife and I had the pleasure of staying in Midtown Atlanta for a long weekend and we chose a suite at the Loews Hotel adjacent to Piedmont Park and several other local attractions. The views were awesome but that is where I think the WOW factor stopped.

I am not sure who decorated this property, but obviously they have never been anywhere other than Ikea for design ideas. Every aspect of this hotel feels dated and crusty, think late nineties Euro-Sheik. Basic necessities are over-looked in the hopes of fooling people into thinking they are having a truly first class experience. Well I hate to break it to you, but anyone who has ever been to a truly 5 star resort will laugh at these window dressings. Details like air conditioners that can't keep up with the glass walled rooms, under-stuffed in-suite seating and ottomans, a bathroom that has no separate toilet, a non-jetted tub that is small even for an average room just start the list of things that were less than satisfactory. A bellman who thought he was an airport baggage handler throwing my belongings around like potato sacks and a valet who couldn't find me or my car to let us out of the garage and a concierge that couldn't direct me to a grocery store or bodega topped this weekend off as a less than satisfactory trip.

Oh yes, and lets not forget the friends I had up for drinks, a $25 charge to use hotel glassware?!? Speechless! After paying $450 a night for a suite, you would think that the glassware would have been comped or better yet already in the room and even after agreeing to this charge they never brought the glasses to the room! Since I am mentioning prices, I do think a moderately priced food and drinks at a hotel should cost a few bucks more, I do understand overhead and the like, but be prepared for a several hundred dollar bar tab for after dinner drinks with friends.

For a brand with such perceived luxury I would have expected basic amenities like a swimming pool (none on property), competent valet (not an airport baggage handler) & room service attendants (non-existant / vanished?), and a staff that is fluent in English (valet/bellman/cashier).

All in all the trip was a fun way to spend time with my lovely wife, I wish the room & hotel we spent our weekend in was half as beautiful as she is, then I would have been in Heaven.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jason B
Mark C, General Manager at Loews Atlanta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Dear Jason B.,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this detailed review. We need to hear about our opportunities as well as our successes in order for us to keep getting better, so your feedback is invaluable. We are so sorry to hear that you had some rough patches during your stay with us and want to assure you that this is not the norm by any means. You have provided us with a lot of detail on your experience, however, we would like to discuss the situation in detail, so we can ensure no other guest has an experience like this. You can reach me at mkoka@loewshotels.com

Again, we appreciate the feedback, and hope to have the opportunity to give you a true Loews Atlanta experience in the near future.

Mohan Koka
Director of Rooms

Reviewed 15 June 2014

I stayed here in March. I attended the Atlanta Pet Fair and stayed here with my sister and dad. I loved everything about this place. Is pet friendly and my sister took her dog and they gave her a welcome package. So cute. Great customer service, great spa, great restaurant. I got an awesome massage, total relaxation. I really liked their spa set up, it was the best that I have been to. The food at the restaurant, although it comes in small servings, is very filling and we were able to just try different things. ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND AND WILL GO BACK.

Room Tip: We stayed in the penthouse, great view.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Ayleeq23

Dear Ayleeq23,

Thank you so much for writing a TripAdvisor review for us all here at Loews Atlanta Hotel. We greatly appreciate it and we can’t wait to see you around our lobby again very soon! We are so happy to read that you had a fantastic experience here at the Exhale Spa in Loews Atlanta. They are an absolute pleasure to work with and we are glad that you enjoyed your time!

Thanks again,