“We had a great experience at the Holiday Inn/Atlanta Camp Creek.”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek
Ranked #65 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Atlanta, Georgia
“We had a great experience at the Holiday Inn/Atlanta Camp Creek.”
Reviewed 9 April 2011

Now I am not one to do Holiday Inns normally, nothing wrong with them but I just usually don't. This particular Hotel was recommended to me by a person who lives here. From the very moment that we got there I was impressed. It started with the Shuttle Driver, her name was Selena or something all the way to Mr. Don Muhammad. They made it so easy for us to get to the hotel and provided a very nice room with a view for my semi- handicapped God-Mother. The room was roomy, and the indoor pool was fabulous. Mr. Muhammad got us a nice room, with available amenities. The driver even found us a place that served pancakes for my 81 year-old God-Mother. Thanks Holiday Inn, keep up the good work. Now, I don't know about other locations but this one was a gem.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled on business
JKJohnsen, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this review, 19 April 2011
Thank you for recognizing Don and Selena for their exemplary service. I promise I will share your comments with both of them and our entire team. We are fortunate to have an outstanding team here that truly cares about our customers and takes tremendous pride in our hotel and the jobs they do. Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (225)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 8 April 2011

Missed a connection and needed a room near the airport for the night. Read the trip advisor reviews and booked this one. Room was great, staff was terrible. When I checked in I told them I needed a 5:30am shuttle to the airport. Front desk attendant said no problem. I wake up, come down at 5:31 and am told the shuttle has already left. I received no call to my room to make sure I was still needed a shuttle. I wasnt even on the shuttle list! What good is a hotel near the airport if their transportation to the Airport doesn't work well. To add insult to injury, I'm currently sitting in the lobby waiting for the next shuttle and the manager on duty is sitting down watching tv. She almost missed a phone call at the front desk bc she had to run from the TV room to get it. If you need reliable transportation to the airport (most of the reason anyone stays near an airport) stay away from this hotel.

• Stayed April 2011
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am sorry that you were late and missed your assigned shuttle to the airport. As I am sure you can appreciate, our airport shuttles run on a very tight and prompt schedule. I can appreciate your frustration at being late coming down for your shuttle and missing it. Our customers and flight crews require that we leave promptly at the designated time, particularly in the early morning as many people go at the latest possible time to maximize their sleep. All customers are advised to be in the lobby at least 5 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time to insure that we can leave at the scheduled time. We did have you listed on the departure list, however we do not make the shuttle wait while we call guests in their rooms to see if they are coming. Plans and departure times for customers often change, nor would we have wanted to disturb you had your plans changed and you were attempting to grab some extra sleep. When traveling to Atlanta again I hope you will allow us to serve you again. Thank you for being with us and we hope to see you again soon!
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 4 April 2011

Very easy short drive from the airport. This hotel was extremly clean, beautifully decorated and the staff was friendly, courteous, professional and knowledgable about the surrounding area. I arrive a few hours prior to the normal check-in time, fortunately they had a room available as I was able to check-in and relax prior to my two hour drive south of Atlanta. The room was incredible, super comfy king bed, flat screen tv, fridge, modern wood furniture, desk, upholsered over stuffed lounge chair with ottoman and a nice marble bath with lots of fluffy towels. Shopping area within walking distance.

Room Tip: Rm 310 is adjacent to the elevator-noisy
  • Stayed March 2011, travelled solo
JKJohnsen, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this review, 5 April 2011
Wow! Thank you so very much for the wonderful comments! We hope to see you again soon!
Perry, GA
Reviewed 3 April 2011

Chose to stay here with my daughter 1 night for her first trip to Six Flags. This is a very nice hotel; you can tell upon entering that it is well managed and very well maintained. The staff we encountered were warm and genuine in their service. We arrived prior to the posted check in time but the hotel was able to accommodate us. The room was spacious and had a sleeper sofa. The breakfast, while standard fare, was good. I would certainly stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled with family
Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We are a popular destination for families visiting Six Flags as well as the downtown Atlanta attractions - all just a short drive or MARTA ride away. And when not out enjoying the sites we have more than 100 stores, services and entertainment venues right here in Camp Creek Marketplace for you to take advantage of. Please come stay with us again soon!
Minneapolis
Reviewed 3 April 2011

We chose this hotel on a stop over on the way to the Cayman Islands. The van was there waiting for us, check in was a breeze. The room was very comfortable, excellent sleep quality. The accommodations are top quality. Breakfast is complimentary and there is a departure monitor in the lobby so you can easily check on your flight before you head to the airport. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Although we were not there long enough to enjoy, the surrounding area looked very nice with restaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with family
Thank you for the wonderful comments about our service and our staff! I promise I will share your feedback with our team. We are fortunate to have an outstanding team here that truly cares about our customers and takes tremendous pride in our hotel and the jobs they do. We are a brand new hotel (opened this year) and comments such as yours mean a great deal to us. Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to serving you again soon!
Reviewed 1 April 2011

Checking into this hotel was a breeze. It was very clean and modern. Will stay again in the future. Sheila at the front real sensed that I was tired gave me all the info I needed in under 2 minutes then sent me on my way.

• Stayed April 2011
JKJohnsen, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this review, 12 April 2011
Thank you for the wonderful comments about Shelia at our Front Desk as well as your overall experience with us! I promise I will recognize them both and share your comments with our team. We are a brand new hotel and comments such as yours mean a great deal to us. Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to serving you again soon!
Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed 27 March 2011

We stayed here using the park and fly deal. The hotel is in a well lite and traveled area. We were not worried at all about leaving our vehicle here. Airport shuttle took us to the airport and picked us up when we returned. This hotel is close to Target so we were able to make a quick trip to pick up things that we forgot. Breakfast was good and free.

The second night was not as good. We were put in a handicapped room, but after 11 hours on a plane and 1.5 hours in Atlanta customs we were too tired to go and complain. Also the people in the room next to us were SUPER loud we could hear everything that they said, creating a sleepless night. We ended up checking out early in the morning because they were so loud. However we did not notify the hotel staff, we were just ready to go home.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple
Thank you for staying with us both before and after your recent trip out of Atlanta. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and that you took this time to share your experience with TripAdvisor and its readers. I see that you stayed with us both before and after your recent trip out of Atlanta, and that you took advantage of our "Park and Fly" program. Wonderful! Upon your second stay at the end of your trip we were 100% full that evening and had to utilize every room in the hotel. I am sorry that you were not quite as pleased with the Handicap Accessible room you were assigned to that night. I noted that you did not notify us that you would have preferred to move to a standard room if available, and I assure you that we would have done everything within our power to accommodate your request had you mentioned it. Thank you for staying with us, and we look forward to serving you again soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlanta
Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport - North
Hyatt Place Atlanta Airport North
Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Airport North
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Airport North
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport West/Camp Creek Pkwy
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Northwest at SunTrust Park

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek

Property: Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek
Address: 3833 Princeton Lakes Ct SW, Atlanta, GA 30331-5508
Region: United States > Georgia > Atlanta
#8 Business Hotel in Atlanta
#12 Romantic Hotel in Atlanta
#13 Family Hotel in Atlanta
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek 2.5*
New Hotel. Opened 2010. Conveniently located, minutes from ATL Hartsfield-Jackson Int'l Airport at the intersection of Camp Creek Parkway & I-285 (exit 2); free airport & local shuttle throughout Camp Creek Marketplace; luxuriously appointed rooms & suites; room views of Princeton Lake or Camp Creek Marketplace; walking distance to over 100 stores, restaurants, services and movie theater; free full hot breakfast daily; free high-speed internet (wired & wireless); indoor heated salt water pool and fitness center; business center; new outdoor lakefront 2,000 sq ft deck; flat screen Hi-Def TVs; microwave, refrigerator and in-room safe. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express And Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek