Kendall and his staff always greet each customer with a smile. They are incredibly service oriented and always try to accomodate my crazy travel schedule. The amenities of the property are excellent...great biz center, hot breakfast, snack shop, laundry, etc. The rooms are always first rate with flatscreens, refrigs in room, etc. I can always count on a consistently clean room and great beds(very important when you travel like I do!)The property is right on the parkway and very close to excellent restaurants and any kind of shopping you could imagine. Overall, I will keep coming here for as long as I travel to the Atlanta area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Hotel. Opened 2010. Conveniently located, minutes from ATL Hartsfield-Jackson Int'l Airport at the intersection of Camp Creek Parkway & I-285 (exit 2); free airport & local shuttle throughout Camp Creek Marketplace; luxuriously appointed rooms & suites; room views of Princeton Lake or Camp Creek Marketplace; walking distance to over 100 stores, restaurants, services and movie theater; free full hot breakfast daily; free high-speed internet (wired & wireless); indoor heated salt water pool and fitness center; business center; new outdoor lakefront 2,000 sq ft deck; flat screen Hi-Def TVs; microwave, refrigerator and in-room safe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and IHG so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek Hotel Atlanta
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek