“Outstanding customer services from Tara and the team. Really enjoy stay!!”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek
Ranked #81 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 20 May 2011

This is a new Holiday Inn Express only minutes from the ATL Airport. It has tons shopping and eating places nearby. It is also closed to Six Flags and other related sites. I have stay there numerous time and the staff has always been very professional and friendly. Tara at the front desk stands out, because I'm a Priority Reward Club member Gold status....she really when out of the way to make me feel important.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
JKJohnsen, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2011

Thank you for the many kind comments about our hotel and staff, and in particular Tara at the Front Desk. We greatly value all of our IHG Priority Club Members and I am proud that Tara was able to so effectively convey those feelings. I will share your comments with Tara and our team. We are a new hotel and comments such as yours mean a great deal to us. Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed 12 May 2011

Hotel is very close to the airport and have very clean and quiet rooms. I came in late and they not only held my room but gave me an upgrade, cookie and a smile. Shelia and I could kick myself for not remembering the other person's name was super nice and friendly. As I had to check out early, the night manager made a special effort to fire up the coffee before 5am and I thought that was great. I had such a good experience that when my flight was cancelled from my return trip, I booked again and the next experience was even better. Another upgrade and the exact same awesome service. The only thing I would add is be patient waiting on shuttle to the site which is 10 minutes away but heading back to airport is no problem... shuttle leaves every 30 minutes. Drivers are young but they really seem to try hard to build relationships.

Room Tip: Be a member and build up your points
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your generous compliments regarding our hotel staff meberss and services. I promise I will share your comments with Shelia and our entire team. I am pleased to hear such positive comments about our very late night and very early morning service. Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed 12 May 2011

Kendall and his staff always greet each customer with a smile. They are incredibly service oriented and always try to accomodate my crazy travel schedule. The amenities of the property are excellent...great biz center, hot breakfast, snack shop, laundry, etc. The rooms are always first rate with flatscreens, refrigs in room, etc. I can always count on a consistently clean room and great beds(very important when you travel like I do!)The property is right on the parkway and very close to excellent restaurants and any kind of shopping you could imagine. Overall, I will keep coming here for as long as I travel to the Atlanta area.

Room Tip: Talk to Kendall, Don, or Shay
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business

What more can I say, a happy customer such as you is the best advertising there is! Thank you for sharing these comments, and thank you being our guest. We hope your travels bring you back to Atlanta often, and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed 5 May 2011

The location was great and Ken made sure that we were aware of all the things to do in the area. The Shuttle from the Airport was frequent and they gave the wake-up call in time for the shuttle to the airport.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends

Thank you for sharing these comments, and thank you for recognizing Kendall for his outstanding service. I wwill share this with him and our entire team. We look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed 2 May 2011

Although a bit farther from the terminals than some others, this new hotel is near restaurants and stores. The staff are especially helpful. We just missed our hotel shuttle the morning of our departure and Shae at reception happily arranged to shuttle us back in a separate van. I forgot my hat in they room and customer service very politely sent it to my home. Rooms are spotless, breakfast better than usual. I'll stay here every time I overnight in Atlanta.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the wonderful comments about Shae at our Front Desk as well as your overall experience with us! I promise I will recognize them both and share your comments with our team. We are a new hotel and comments such as yours mean a great deal to us. Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed 25 April 2011

This hotel was very nice. The staff was friendly and the rooms were clean and comfortable. I would stay here again.

Reviewed 18 April 2011

Don was the most polite, professional, and well dress, engaging and helpful. He went above and beyond assisting us in making sure we were comfortable and satisfied. This employee deserves a raise and a job well done. We thank you for your kindness. We would stay at this hotel again because of his great service and the entire staff.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
JKJohnsen, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2011

Thank you for the wonderful comments Don at our Front Desk as well as your overall experience with us! I promise I will recognize them both and share your comments with our team. We are a brand new hotel and comments such as yours mean a great deal to us. Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlanta
Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport - North
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Airport North
Comfort Suites Atlanta Airport
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport West/Camp Creek Pkwy
Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Airport North
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Northlake

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek

Address: 3833 Princeton Lakes Ct SW, Atlanta, GA 30331-5508
Region: United States > Georgia > Atlanta
#8 Business Hotel in Atlanta
#12 Romantic Hotel in Atlanta
#12 Family Hotel in Atlanta
Price Range: £80 - £144 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek 2.5*
New Hotel. Opened 2010. Conveniently located, minutes from ATL Hartsfield-Jackson Int'l Airport at the intersection of Camp Creek Parkway & I-285 (exit 2); free airport & local shuttle throughout Camp Creek Marketplace; luxuriously appointed rooms & suites; room views of Princeton Lake or Camp Creek Marketplace; walking distance to over 100 stores, restaurants, services and movie theater; free full hot breakfast daily; free high-speed internet (wired & wireless); indoor heated salt water pool and fitness center; business center; new outdoor lakefront 2,000 sq ft deck; flat screen Hi-Def TVs; microwave, refrigerator and in-room safe. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek Hotel Atlanta