Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek
Ranked #85 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 9 May 2012

As a avid traveler, this is the 1st time I have experienced a Holiday Inn Express that I would compare to a normal W, Westin, or Boutique Hotels. This place is spotless, waterfalls, salt water pool, high tech pancake machine-breakfast was awesome,shuttle service whom dropped us off/picked us up from shopping center next door, the computer center to print travel voucher,and big screen shots of flight arrival/departuresand most of the lake deck courtyard/view I had. Ms Linda was the best with directions after my GPS couldnt track address, super sweet once we made it. James our shuttle driver to airport (Also nice amenity) was so nice/with a calm demeanor, very respectful and got us there quickly. Again, this is a 5 star hotel for holiday inn,as a last miniute booking I must stay im was impressed.

Natasha B

Room Tip: Request Tip Floor Lakeview/Creekview
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
JKJohnsen, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2012

WOW! We are so grateful for your wonderful review! What a terrific compliment and so much appreciated since every one here works so hard to provide the best experience possible for our guests! Thank you also for recgnizing our staff member James and Linda for taking such great care of you. I promise they will be recognized for this. Please visit us again soon!

Reviewed 7 May 2012

I want to thank everyone at this hotel from the front desk clerks and shuttle driver James, we needed a nice place to stay for the night after getting back from Savannah we were very tired and we got a very nice room with a lake view on the top floor and a good nights rest, the shopping around the hotel was very convinient and its very close to the airport we had an afternoon flight and was shuttled for free compliments of the hotel, thanks James for getting us to the airport safely and on time.

GOD BLESS..

Room Tip: ask for the lakeside rooms, they are very nice and the view is spectacular.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
JKJohnsen, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2012

Thank you so much for the great review and thank you for recognizing James of our airport transportation staff for taking such great care of you. Comments such as this is greatly appreciated and I will share them with James and the rest of our team. We look forward to seeing again on your next trip through Atlanta!

Reviewed 6 May 2012

We recently stayed at this Holiday Inn Express based solely on the great reviews on Trip Advisor. The hotel itself was very nice with a small indoor pool and beautiful terrace overlooking a lake. However, my family was kept up all night by some college kids next door having a party. I called the front desk twice asking for assistance but nothing was every done. I know that this sort of thing can happen in any hotel but I would have liked the staff to handle the situation. Not sure if I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for your review and your compliments of our hotel and staff. Please accept my apology for the disturbance you experienced during the night from a nearby room and the Front Desk not being effective in resolving it. This is obviously unacceptable, and our policy is to react swiftly and strongly to such complaints as we do not tolerate guests disturbing the rest of other guests. This was an unusual occurrence and has been addressed with our team. I hope that you will stay with us again when traveling through Atlanta and allow us this second opportunity to demonstrate the true service and hospitality of our hotel. Thank you very much!

Reviewed 6 May 2012

My family and I stayed here at this hotel (rm 224) for my son's basketball tournament. The hotel is clean, nice and peaceful. There was one discrepancy against the price that was on my receipt which was a different amount from the amount taken off my credit card. Linda was very courteous, nice and professional.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank tm2jc

Thank you for your review and for your comments. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay. If you feel there was a discrepancy in the price you paid please contact us directly, but most likely you will find that it will clear itself up as it may be the small additional amount per night which gets authorized on check-in in addition to the room & tax to allow you charging privileges while in the hotel (for phone calls, gift shop, movies, etc.). This is standard practice in the hotel industry and not actually a charge, just a temporary "hold", which your bank will release within days after checkout if it was not used. Thank you again and we hope we will see you again when in Atlanta!

Reviewed 4 May 2012

Great hotel! Front desk employees were exceptional. Very helpful with all needs. Linda and Tara really made my stay a nice experience.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Harold O

Thank you so much for the terrific review! And for recognizing our team members Linda and Tara for taking great care of you! Recognition such as this is greatly appreciated and I promise to share it with all. We look forward to seeing again on your next trip through Atlanta!

Reviewed 30 April 2012

Linda was an outstanding help very nice great employee .

• Stayed: April 2012
JKJohnsen, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2012

Thank you for the Excellent review! And for recognizing Linda at the Front Desk. This is much appreciated and we hope you will return again soon!

Reviewed 28 April 2012

I visited this facility on last evening and it was a very pleasant and peaceful stay, comfortable, clean and quiet. My check-in was warm and welcoming and want to especially thank Linda and Lamont for their down home southern hospitality and professionalism. I especially look forward to another stay in your hotel in the very near future. My room was 411.

Room Tip: rooms on the shopping area side
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
JKJohnsen, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2012

Thank you so much for the great review! And for recognizing Linda at the Front Desk for their service. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing again on your next trip through Atlanta!