“great experience Marilyn E.”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek
Ranked #81 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 13 September 2013

I just got home from a 4 night 5 day vacation in Atlanta. Staying at this hotel made a very good experience GREAT. The staff is unbelievable....starting with the shuttle driver DeAnthony to the receptionist Debbie (daytime) and April (evenings) to Lynette serving up a great breakfast and Jeff Johnsen the general manager.......we were welcomed and cared for throughout our stay with each of these people going the little extra to make us feel special. The shuttle service to and from the airport and MARTA made it unnecessary to rent a car which saved us a lot of stress in a city we were unfamiliar with. Our room was clean and freshened each day with wonderful shampoo, conditioner, bath gel and matching lotion. Our room was quiet an never disturbed by any noise. Did I mention the fabulous patio to enjoy during the quiet minutes of our vacation....,It goes on an on, Thank you all for what you did to make our days wonderful

1  Thank Marilyn E
Jeff J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2013

Wonderful! THANK YOU for this terrific review and for sharing your experience on the TripAdvisor website! Thank you so much for recognizing DeAnthony, Debbie, April, Lynette and even me:) for helping to make your stay even more enjoyable. Recognition such as yours means a great deal and is greatly appreciated by our team members. I promise I will share it with all. Thank you for staying with us and please return again soon!

Reviewed 12 September 2013

I can't say enough about this property and the people who work there. On our arrival we were welcomed with customer service that goes above and beyond the ordinary experience! Starting with Debbie & April at the front desk and DeAnthony, who was so willing and ready to shuttle us around Atlanta, we were treated like family. The hotel is lovely and the setting relaxing. The general manager took the time to welcome us to Atlanta and inquired about our stay with them. We were very pleased with the breakfast and staff who provided a nice way to start our day! My friends and I will remember our time spent at this Holiday Inn Express! We are back in MN but will hold fond memories of Atlanta...................

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Jeff J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2013

Thank you so much for this terrific review and for sharing it on the Trip Advisor website! We enjoyed meeting you, and it was ouir pleasure to host you and your friends. A return visit is the highest compliment we can be paid, and we hope your travels will bring you back to Atlanta and our hotel again in the future. Thank you also for recognizing April, Debbie, DeAnthony and the rest of our team for their hospitality, I will share your comments with our entire team, and know they will be greatly appreciated. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 12 September 2013

This stay has been amazing. Customer service was great, the hotel was clean and beautiful. The breakfast had a great selection and was also kept very clean and tidy. The shuttle service is fast and courteous. Over all a great stay. The front counter attendants Debbie and April were very helpful with recommending places to try and our shuttle drivers Dean thong, Cosby and Luther were also helpful and courteous. I can't wait to return. They all made our stay here in GA very enjoyable.

• Stayed: September 2013

Thank so much for sharing your experience on the TripAdvisor website! Thank you so much for recognizing Debbie, April, DeAnthony, Cosby and Luther for their outstanding service as they all work very hard to please our guests. I will share your comments with our entire team. Recognition such as yours means a great deal and is greatly appreciated. Please return again soon!

Reviewed 11 September 2013

Visited this property for a couple of days over the Labor Day 2013 weekend, and loved it. My 2-year old grandson and I took full advantage of the deck connected to the back of the hotel overlooking Princeton Lake. The variety of breakfast food was very good. A very relaxing and en joyable mini-vacation.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the back of hotel overlook Princeton Lake
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Lil C

Thank you for the wonderful review! We appreciate your comments very much, and I assure you I will share them with our entire team. We have an outstanding team here that truly cares about our guests. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope you will return again soon!

Reviewed 11 September 2013

First of all, I would like to say that Ms. Debbie was Awesome! She really made me and my family feel special from the moment we walked through the door! The hotel and it's decor was very modern and classy. The entire property was clean and well managed. This is a must stay next time I am in the ATL area. There was a welcome sign with my name on it as soon as I walked in the door! Awesome. Never seen that done at a hotel before. Overall, the staff and the hotel were very impressive.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for staying with us, and thank you for this wonderful review on the TripAdvisor website. Thank you also for recognizing Debbie at the Front Desk for her service and hospitality. Comments such as this mean a great deal to us and I promise I will share this with Debbie and our team. Please hurry back soon!

Reviewed 10 September 2013

I'm always in Atlanta for personal and professional reasons and when I'm here I like to stay at this hotel because I feel most at home!!!! The hotel is always clean and welcoming but what I enjoy most is the customer service I receive from two awesome staff members Debbie and
April!!!! They are effective at managing the front desk at the most busy times and makes sure that every customer is given the same top-notch service. The have very warm and energetic spirits!!!! YOU LADIES ROCK!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for the wonderful review! Making you feel at home is our goal and we appreciate the compliment. Thank you also for recognizing Debbie and April for taking great care of you. I assure you I will share your comments with our entire team. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope you will return again soon!

Reviewed 10 September 2013

A friend and I stayed here for a night to attend a concert not far from the hotel and the hotel was nice. I was greated as sooon as I walked through the door. The check-in process was easy and quick. All of the employees were very nice and helpful. I was impressed by the room. It was spacious and the beds were comfortable. We had a lake view room so it was neat to see people water skiing. The only thing I didn't like is that the hallway smelled like cigarette smoke a little bit on the floor we stayed on. But overall, I would recommend this hotel. Michelle, Charlotte, NC

1  Thank Michellen P
Jeff J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2013

Thank you so much for this terrific review and for sharing this with us. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay! Please accept my apologies if you felt you smelled smoke on your guest floor. We are a 100% NON-SMOKNG facility so this should not occur. We are very strict about this and immediately charge a $250 fee to the credit card of anyone who violates this policy. Please do not hesitate to notify us if you ever xperience this again and we will take immediate corerctive action. The greatest compliment we can receive is that you will return again - we sincerely thank you for that! Please hurry back!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlanta
Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport - North
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Airport North
Comfort Suites Atlanta Airport
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport West/Camp Creek Pkwy
Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Airport North
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Northlake

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek

Address: 3833 Princeton Lakes Ct SW, Atlanta, GA 30331-5508
Region: United States > Georgia > Atlanta
#8 Business Hotel in Atlanta
#12 Romantic Hotel in Atlanta
#12 Family Hotel in Atlanta
Price Range: £80 - £145 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek 2.5*
New Hotel. Opened 2010. Conveniently located, minutes from ATL Hartsfield-Jackson Int'l Airport at the intersection of Camp Creek Parkway & I-285 (exit 2); free airport & local shuttle throughout Camp Creek Marketplace; luxuriously appointed rooms & suites; room views of Princeton Lake or Camp Creek Marketplace; walking distance to over 100 stores, restaurants, services and movie theater; free full hot breakfast daily; free high-speed internet (wired & wireless); indoor heated salt water pool and fitness center; business center; new outdoor lakefront 2,000 sq ft deck; flat screen Hi-Def TVs; microwave, refrigerator and in-room safe. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek Hotel Atlanta