Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek
Ranked #83 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 18 September 2013

I held my wedding & reception at the hotel on September 14, 2013. My husband and guest stayed at the hotel from Thursday to Monday, I'm which the experience was great. The rooms are clean, the staff are helpful, & it's in a location surrounding many eateries, shopping centers, banks, nails shops & most importantly the airport, which the hotel has shuttle service to & from the airport as well as local shopping areas around the hotel. Debbie & April are very helpful & I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in the Atlanta area.

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank NewlywedMara
Jeff J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2013

Thank you for allowing us to play a small part in your very special occassion. Congratuations on your wedding! And thank your this very nice review on the TripAdvisor website. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you also for recognizing Debbie and April for their service and hospitality. Comments such as this mean a great deal to us and I promise I will share this with Marilyn and our team. Please hurry back soon!

Reviewed 18 September 2013

I have stayed here Monday to Friday for three weeks. The location was easy to reach. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Although in a busy area, if you get a room on the back side, you have the view of a beautiful lake. There is a large deck overlooking the lake for all to enjoy. They have the most customer service oriented staff I have come across in some time. There managers should be very proud. Debbie, April and Ms. Gloria were exceptional.

Room Tip: Ask for room on the back side of the hotel
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Donna A
Jeff J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2013

Thank you for the great review and for posting it on TripAdvisor! Thank you also for recognizing Debbie, April and Gloria for their service. I promise I will share your comments with our entire team. Thank you for staying with us, and please hurry back soon - we will save one of those great lakeside rooms for you!

Reviewed 17 September 2013

Just got back from my trip and raved to my friends about my stay at this hotel. Everything was just perfect. Location, amenities, and quality of this property makes it my choice when I visit the area. Debbie went above and beyond to make my stay great! I'll definitely be back again!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Jeremy K

Thank you for the great review and for posting it on Trip Advisor! We truly appreciate this and I will share this with Debbie at the Front Desk and our entire team. Thank you for staying with us, and please hurry back soon!

Reviewed 16 September 2013

We missed our flight out of Atlanta and found ourselves spending the night. I checked reviews for this on tripadvisor and can see see why they were rated number 1. The hotel was beautiful and the staff is out of this world. We had a hotel shuttle so didn't have to worry about spending extra money for a taxi. Our evening driver was Crosby and he was great. The night staff Marilyn and I hope I get this correct was Fred. Marilyn called me by name after only meeting me at check-in and was more than helpful. We had to leave at 04:00 to catch an early flight and they made sure breakfast was out just for us! I have never stayed anywhere like this before. The morning driver (again I am thinking his name was Fred but am sorry if I am wrong), stopped at a convenience store for us to pick up sandwiches and other goodies that we could eat for lunch at the airport. He was awesome. The airport is located near Walgreens which was very handy and other major restraurants.The only area I believe needs improvement is the laundry room closes at 9:00pm and I had to ask Crosby to let me in to get my clothes out of jail. I think the laundry should be open later or 24 hours for people that are in the situation as us (only had what we had on due to our clothes being sent by the airline to our final destination prior to us. When in Atlanta, I will always stay here. Thanks for a great stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Lisa J

Wow! What a fantastic compliment... Thank you so much for this terrific review! Reviews like this mean a great deal to us. Thank you recognizing our entire team for their service, and for naming Cosby, Marilyn and Frank (Fred) in particular for taking such great care of you. I promise I will share your comments with our entire team. Unfortunately our Guest Laundry is located adjacent to guest sleeping rooms so we must limit the hours to day and evening only so as not to disturb the nearby guest rooms. Thank you for staying with us, and please hurry back soon!

Reviewed 16 September 2013

Stayed at the HI Camp Creek before a flight from ATL. The hotel is new, with great service and great amenities. Coming in from out of town, we took advantage of the park and fly, at $7/day after your stay. Less than other parking services. The shuttle is on-call, rather than every half hour, but we called when we landed and it was there in 10 minutes or so. The only complaint I have is that the AC in the rooms are motion sensored. I really don't like walking into a hot hotel room on a summer day in the south. Otherwise, we had a great stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AndrewAndNatalie

Thank you so much for this great review and for sharing it this with us. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay. We do feature a state-of-the-art management system in our hotel and a re a LEED certified hotel. The current max temperature a guest room ever reaches when vacant during the day is 76 degrees to prevent it from getting uncomfortable. Then, upon a guest entering the guest room, the system quickly returns the temp to the temperature set on the room thermostat. We greatly appreciate you staying with us, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 13 September 2013

I just got home from a 4 night 5 day vacation in Atlanta. Staying at this hotel made a very good experience GREAT. The staff is unbelievable....starting with the shuttle driver DeAnthony to the receptionist Debbie (daytime) and April (evenings) to Lynette serving up a great breakfast and Jeff Johnsen the general manager.......we were welcomed and cared for throughout our stay with each of these people going the little extra to make us feel special. The shuttle service to and from the airport and MARTA made it unnecessary to rent a car which saved us a lot of stress in a city we were unfamiliar with. Our room was clean and freshened each day with wonderful shampoo, conditioner, bath gel and matching lotion. Our room was quiet an never disturbed by any noise. Did I mention the fabulous patio to enjoy during the quiet minutes of our vacation....,It goes on an on, Thank you all for what you did to make our days wonderful

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Marilyn E

Wonderful! THANK YOU for this terrific review and for sharing your experience on the TripAdvisor website! Thank you so much for recognizing DeAnthony, Debbie, April, Lynette and even me:) for helping to make your stay even more enjoyable. Recognition such as yours means a great deal and is greatly appreciated by our team members. I promise I will share it with all. Thank you for staying with us and please return again soon!

Reviewed 12 September 2013

I can't say enough about this property and the people who work there. On our arrival we were welcomed with customer service that goes above and beyond the ordinary experience! Starting with Debbie & April at the front desk and DeAnthony, who was so willing and ready to shuttle us around Atlanta, we were treated like family. The hotel is lovely and the setting relaxing. The general manager took the time to welcome us to Atlanta and inquired about our stay with them. We were very pleased with the breakfast and staff who provided a nice way to start our day! My friends and I will remember our time spent at this Holiday Inn Express! We are back in MN but will hold fond memories of Atlanta...................

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Jeff J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2013

Thank you so much for this terrific review and for sharing it on the Trip Advisor website! We enjoyed meeting you, and it was ouir pleasure to host you and your friends. A return visit is the highest compliment we can be paid, and we hope your travels will bring you back to Atlanta and our hotel again in the future. Thank you also for recognizing April, Debbie, DeAnthony and the rest of our team for their hospitality, I will share your comments with our entire team, and know they will be greatly appreciated. We look forward to seeing you again soon!