US$120
US$98
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

US$171
US$159
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$188/night.

US$120
US$107
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$238
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$167
US$162
  • Restaurant
Atlanta Marriott Marquis(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
US$130
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency Atlanta(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$133
US$127
  • Pool
Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead(Atlanta)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$789
US$583
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront deskatlanta airportshuttle drivernext morninglate checkindoor poolchecking outlobby areahousekeeping stafffree shuttlealiciahiewalgreensprinterclerk
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Spent one night here in order to leave our car for a ten day trip out West. Their Park and Fly arrangement was very cost effective, and the shuttle service reasonably convenient. The shuttles run about every :30 minutes to the Airport, but you do have to call after you've arrived and picked up your bags. The wait for the van to arrive to pick you up is about :20 minutes, but our driver, JD, was friendly and attentive to our needs, and handled our baggage with ease. Great guy, and a good example of team at this H.I. Express.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Jeff J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2013

Wonderful! And thank so much for sharing your experience on the TripAdvisor website! I am pleased that your experience with our Park & Fly package was so positive, and that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you also for recognizing JD of our shuttle staff, our newest employee, for taking such great care of you! I will share your comments with our entire team, and be sure to recognize JD. Recognition such as yours means a lot and is greatly appreciated. Please return again soon!

Reviewed 29 October 2013

We were very, very pleasantly surprised. First time stay at a Holiday Inn Express. Everyone from front desk to housekeeping wanted to make sure everything was as we wanted. Thanks to Ana for helping with our luggage and bringing all of the requested towels to our room. Appreciated helpful directions to restaurants, the room was spacious and clean.

I would definitely go back again and recommend to family & friends!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank 714LJ62

Fantastic! Thank you for trying Holiday Inn Express - we hope we have made a new life long friend! We are very fortunate to have a wondersful team who truly enjoy what they do and love taking care of our guests! Thank you also for recognizing Ana, our Executive Housekeeper, for taking such great care of you. I will share your comments with our team, and recognize Ana in particular. Recognition such as yours means a lot and is greatly appreciated. Please hurry back!

Reviewed 28 October 2013

I love this hotel and plan to stay there again. The rooms were great and everything was nice, clean, and comfortable. The hotel is also very convenient (once you get through the camp creek traffic if you're driving) and within walking distance to shopping, restaurants, a grocery store, cleaners, etc.

There is free parking, a continental breakfast, airport shuttle and everything you need for a short stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo

Thank you for the wonderful review! We appreciate your comments very much, and I assure you I will share them with our entire team. We have a great location here and an outstanding team that truly cares about our guests. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope you will return again soon!

Reviewed 24 October 2013

The property is beautiful & looks brand new! The room was extremely clean and spacious. In addition, courtesy shuttle was an added bonus for visiting local retailers and restaurants. The only thing that was of minor concern was the vent climate control system in the room - I wish I had the ability to close the vent/angle in a different direction. I'd definitely stay at the property again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the terrific review and for sharing it on TripAdvisor! We appreciate your comments very much, and I assure you I will share them with our entire team. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope you will return again soon!

Reviewed 22 October 2013

This hotel is one of Atlanta's best kept secrets. This location is nestled in between various restaurants and speciality shops. All of your needs can be met in one location. Everything at this location is brand new, the rooms are very spacious and clean. Also, a hot breakfast and free wifi service is provided. The staff made me feel like I was at home. They made sure I had everything I needed to ensure my stay was enjoyable. In the future, The next time I visit Atlanta, I will make sure I stay at this location. The hotel staff is extremely pleasant and very accommodating. During my stay the staff gave me with some courtesy calls to make sure I had everything I need. Special thank to the hotel staff and Mrs. Debbie!!

Room Tip: Any room that you choose you are going to be satisfied.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends

The highest compliment we can be paid is your promise to return - THANK YOU! We greatly appreciate this review and you sharing your experience on the TripAdvisor website! Thank you so much for recognizing Debbie and the rest of our team for taking such great care of you. Recognition such as yours means a great deal and is greatly appreciated by our team members. I promise I will share it with all. Thank you for staying with us and please return again soon!