US$103
US$98
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$145
US$134
Hilton.com
  • Room Service
US$282
US$209
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$234/night.

Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead(Atlanta)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$222
US$162
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Atlanta(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$143
US$171
US$166
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$190/night.

US$191
US$186
  • Restaurant
Atlanta Marriott Marquis(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$120
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

Free cancellation until 04/08
US$600
US$572
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$612
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront deskatlanta airportshuttle drivernext morninglate checkindoor poolchecking outlobby areahousekeeping stafffree shuttlealiciahiewalgreensprinterclerk
Reviewed 24 November 2013

I was glad to see that the hotel was top ranked in Atlanta and was near the airport as I needed something overnight between to flights. I often stay at Holiday Inns as a Priority Club platinum member and know what to expect.
The hotel itself is a typical Holiday Inn Express. Nothing special but it delivers good value for the money paid. Breakfast is simple but a good deal as it is free. I was surprised that this place was not busy at all. The room was clean although the bed and pillows were not super comfortable. It was quiet and the shower warm. It was a bid odd that the sink is so far from the edge of the counter in the bathroom though. Strange design.
Where the hotel loses its points is on the shuttle. They do not pick up at the international terminal! There is no warning about it on their website. We waited for a while then called the hotel. These is a recoding with instructions about the pick-up. Since nothing corresponded to what was around us, i pressed zero to talk to someone and was told that they do not pick up at the international terminal. I need to take the shuttle bus to the domestic terminal then look for the hotel bus. Big waste of time. I wished I had known that.
The hotel management will probably respond that the website has no mention that they pick-up from the international terminal and other hotels do not either. There is a spot for waiting for hotel pick-ups and we saw some hotel shuttles while we waited.
It is a fine hotel as such but from my travel experience all over the world, this kind oh hotel should not be ranked number one. I guess everything is relative.
I initially rated it 2 stars but as management had my previous review removed (after it got 2 helpful votes in the first day), I am resubmitting it with one one star due to their attitude.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
8  Thank JPDeM
Jeff J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2013

False and misleading headline – not true. Free Round-Trip Airport Hotel Shuttle Transportation is provided for both Domestic and International travelers 24 hours a day / 365 days a year. I am sorry that you were disappointed that we (and all other hotels in our area) do not transport guests directly to the International Airport Terminal. It is faster and more efficient for customers to utilize the free shuttle system provided by the airport to transport guests directly from the Domestic Terminal to the International Terminal. We do not advertise that we do and I am glad to hear that no one on our staff told you that we do. Our customers have been quite happy with the airport’s system and I have never received a customer complaint about it. We thank you for staying with us, and wish you a Happy Holiday season.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

I visited Atlanta this past week with my husband and two young sons. We were visiting for a quick family vacation during the week. The hotel is located in an excellent area. We had many dining and shopping options right near the hotel. Also, there is a Walgreens next door, which was great, because I am always having to run to the drug store for something. We checked in and were given a little welcome bag (not sure if that is for everyone or for people who are rewards members only, but becoming a rewards member is fast and free). The small welcome bag was a nice touch. The rooms were very clean and modern and everything worked nicely. The water pressure on the shower was nice, tub drained nice, and I loved the faucets in the bathroom. If I could transport the hotel room to be my master bedroom and bathroom in my house, I would be set. Rooms have blow dryers, small shampoo bottles, and even makeup removal clothes (which is awesome, because I forgot my shampoo and my makeup remover). Housekeeping did not start banging on my door early in the morning, which was nice. Some hotels they start knocking at 7am, do not disturb sign or not. Housekeeping did clean our room very nicely. The room itself was very clean to begin with, too. Maintenance had to come while we were there and unlock the safe because my son stuck a toy in it and locked it. The front desk and maintenance handled it efficiently and even left a note in our room letting us know they had been there as we requested. During our stay we dealt with two people at the front desk, Debbie and Tara. Both were very friendly and efficient and took care of us well. We plan to go to Atlanta again next month, and even though we will be visiting Stone Mountain, on the other side of Atlanta, we just might stay here again and make that extra few minutes drive. Also, my husband is military, and their military discount was nice and no one was rude about giving us one (although we booked in advance). You would be surprised how many hotels (especially other Holiday Inns in other states) are very rude about military discounts and even tell us the military price is more than the regular rate they quoted us (I am sure it is a matter of the military rate being higher than a special offer rate, but they do not even make an effort to explain that). All in all I would definitely recommend this hotel. The only bad thing I can say is I had trouble with the A/C unit. It was either blowing hot or cold, but nothing in between. But I am almost certain it was because I didn't take the time to figure out how to work it right. :)

Room Tip: We were in room 403, which was very quiet and clean.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Tarah T
Jeff J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2013

Wow! Thank you so much for this wonderful (and thorough) review of your experience, and for sharing it with all on the TripAdvisor website! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay! We are very fortunate to have a very dedicated and caring team here that truly cares about our guests and works hard to please them. Your comments will be greatly appreciated and I promise I will share them with all. Please hurry back... we look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed 18 November 2013 via mobile

Located 15 minutes from Atlanta Airport, a free shuttle service is provided to and from the airport. Our room was large with two comfortable double beds, good sized bathroom with excellent shower and fluffy towels. Microwave, fridge and safe in room. Friendly and helpful staff and excellent value at only £68 per night including full American breakfast. Only downside for us was the TV wasn't working although as we didn't arrive till late this was not an issue, and noisy aircon unit. Good choice though and recommended

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bob S

Thank you for the great review and for posting it on Trip Advisor! We truly appreciate this and I will share this with our entire team. Thank you for staying with us, and please hurry back soon!

Reviewed 13 November 2013

There is so much to be said about this hotel that I will try to put into a few words. Excellent staff (Alicia), excellent Manager (Jeff), clean rooms, clean restrooms, excellent hospitality. So appreciate all this hotel did to make our visit enjoyable. Top rating for this place and the amenities. Available shuttle to airport and superb variety of restaurants within walking distance. Absolutely stay at this place for the best service we have ever had.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

What a fantastic compliment... Thank you so much for this terrific review! It was a pleasure meeting you, and our entire staff enjoyed hosting your organization. Reviews like yours mean a great deal to us. I promise I will share your comments with our entire team. The greatest compliment we can receive is that you will return again - we sincerely thank you for that! Please hurry back!

Reviewed 5 November 2013

I stay at this hotel frequently and find the rooms clean and comfortable.
Was on the road and needed to shorten my stay. Spoke with Debbie at front desk and
she handled my situation professionally. Great customer service.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Meyne
Jeff J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2013

Thank you for the great review and for posting it on TripAdvisor! We appeciate your loyalty and business. Thank you also for recognizing Debbie at the Front Desk, I am delighted that she was able to resolve your issue and took great care of you. I will share your compliments with our entire team. Thank you for staying us, and please hurry back soon!