Checked in late Christmas eve and again several days later for air travel purposes. Every staff member we encountered was polite, accomodating, efficient and professional. The shuttle to/from ATL is very convenient and even took us to Longhorn's for dinner one evening. Can not say enough about the staff here - they are the best. We called to report noisy guests at 3AM and the staff handled the issue expertly. This is definitely now my go-to hotel in Atlanta.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Hotel. Opened 2010. Conveniently located, minutes from ATL Hartsfield-Jackson Int'l Airport at the intersection of Camp Creek Parkway & I-285 (exit 2); free airport & local shuttle throughout Camp Creek Marketplace; luxuriously appointed rooms & suites; room views of Princeton Lake or Camp Creek Marketplace; walking distance to over 100 stores, restaurants, services and movie theater; free full hot breakfast daily; free high-speed internet (wired & wireless); indoor heated salt water pool and fitness center; business center; new outdoor lakefront 2,000 sq ft deck; flat screen Hi-Def TVs; microwave, refrigerator and in-room safe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek Hotel Atlanta
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek