“Thank you for your wonderful service”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek
Ranked #85 of 174 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 5 April 2014

I wanted to give special thanks to Mrs. Marilyn G. for her outstanding service. She made me and my family feel welcome when we arrived with her up beat and very caring personality. This was absolutely the best hotel I've been to, I will definitely stay again when I come to Georgia.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Jeff J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2014

Thank you for the great review and for posting it on Trip Advisor! Thank you also for recognizing Marilyn at the Front Desk for taking great care of you. We truly appreciate this and I will share this with them. Thank you for staying with us, and please hurry back soon!

Reviewed 3 April 2014

We had a wonderful experience at this hotel. The front desk receptionist, April was so warm and welcoming. She made us feel like family.
Breakfast was great and the pool was great. Family approved!
I would definitely come back to this hotel and recommend it to anyone staying in ATL.

• Stayed: April 2014
Jeff J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2014

Wonderful! We greatly appreciate this review and you sharing your experience on the TripAdvisor website! Thank you so much for recognizing April at the Front Desk. Recognition like this means a great deal and is greatly appreciated by our team members. I promise I will share it with all. Thank you for staying with us and please return again soon!

Reviewed 2 April 2014

What a great location and friendly staff! We did not have a reservation but were able to get a room for my family. They made us feel very welcome there. The room was clean and we had a nice view of the waterski lake. I took my son to the pool to relax after a long drive into Atlanta, it was very nice. The next morning we enjoyed the continental breakfast. Great way to start our day before heading to the airport. Loved the location, close to shops and great restaurants too. Thank you to the wonderful staff at HIE! Next time I'm back in that area we will stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Wonderful! We greatly appreciate this review and you sharing your experience on the TripAdvisor website! Reviews such as yours means a great deal and are greatly appreciated by our team members. I promise I will share it with all. Thank you for staying with us and please return again soon!

Reviewed 1 April 2014

The hotel was average. We decided on here because of the reviews and the close proximity to the airport. In hindsight, we would have chosen another place a lot closer. It seemed to take forever to reach this place from ATL. The shuttle does not run continuously. You have to CALL for them to come and get you - unlike the others who operate around the clock. They should spell that out for you CLEARLY when you book. We waited for some time and then finally called for the ride. This made for an even longer ride over to the place.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ladolcevitaVT

Thank you for your review and comments. Thank you for helping to emphasize to travelers the need ro research transportation and other details when traveling. Many hotels do not run automatically to the airport, and we are one of the few who do airport pickups 24 hours per day. We do inform travelers on our website that we need to be called from the airport for pickup and in all our advertising. I am sorry that you were not aware of our policy and that as a result your wait at the airport was longer than it should have been. This is not the experience that we want our guests to have. Thank you for staying with us. Thank you for your comments. And we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

From the driver for the shuttle JD to the front desk tara was a awsome visit as always. Really make you feel welcomed . I think this is my third trip JD actually remembered things we talked about on my first visit . Its like a second family can't say enough about the entire team here . Great job as always. Can't wait for the next visit.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank William R

What a great compliment... Thank you so much for this terrific review! Reviews like this mean a great deal to us. Thank you recognizing JD and Tara for their service and for taking such great care of you. I promise I will share your comments with our entire team,. The greatest compliment we can receive is that you will return again - we sincerely thank you for that! Please hurry back!

Reviewed 29 March 2014

I was pleasantly surprised when I checked in to find that I was the IHG Awards customer of the day! The front staff was super nice. I would stay here again in a heartbeat!. Close to food, airport and shopping.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Thank you! What a terrific review! And thank you for posting it on the TripAdvisor website! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay! We truly appreciate comments such as yours and I assure you I will share them with our team. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope you will return again soon!

Reviewed 29 March 2014

I would first like to give kudos to front desk staff. Special recognition to Ms. Santana!!! She went above and beyond to take care of my family. Location is great, rooms look exactly like pictures on website and I would 100 percent stay again and recommend them.to friends and family.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank pdpickett

Thank you for the terrific review and for posting it on the IHG website! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay! We truly appreciate comments such as yours and I assure you I will share them with our team. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope you will return again soon!