Returned from a cruise on Sat. evening and called to request pickup from the airport. Was told the van would arrive in 15 to 20 mins. After 45 mins. called to see about the van again. Was told there was only one van driver and he had been very busy and to expect the van in 15 to 20 mins. plus the woman at the desk apologized. After another 15 mins the van arrived. It then took 10 mins. to get back to the hotel so we didn't think traffic could have been a problem. Otherwise the hotel was fine, but would definately use a different hotel for park and fly service. An hour to wait for the van is way too long. While waiting, we saw vans from other hotels come and go three times!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Hotel. Opened 2010. Conveniently located, minutes from ATL Hartsfield-Jackson Int'l Airport at the intersection of Camp Creek Parkway & I-285 (exit 2); free airport & local shuttle throughout Camp Creek Marketplace; luxuriously appointed rooms & suites; room views of Princeton Lake or Camp Creek Marketplace; walking distance to over 100 stores, restaurants, services and movie theater; free full hot breakfast daily; free high-speed internet (wired & wireless); indoor heated salt water pool and fitness center; business center; new outdoor lakefront 2,000 sq ft deck; flat screen Hi-Def TVs; microwave, refrigerator and in-room safe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek Hotel Atlanta
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek