“Does what it says on the can”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek
Ranked #65 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
London, United Kingdom
“Does what it says on the can”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Ok. Nothing more. A little tired - both rooms and lobby. Lousy pillows. Check in not the friendliest.
Good fast, free internet. Quiet. Free parking. Can't really find huge fault but somehow lacking.
Would try a different airport hotel next time.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank Frequenthoteluser101
Jeff J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this review, 18 May 2014
Thank you for your review and comments. Your comments are very unusual for our hotel. We are still considered new and work very hard to maintain our excellent condition . I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your stay. I assure you that I will share your comments with our team and we will follow up. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope you will return again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (225)
Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

My overview visit to Atlanta was nice but my roommate and I had issues with our room. When we checked in the room was not cleaned. They switched our room to a nice King suite. The next day they wanted to switch us again to a double but there was issues once again. I don't want to complain to much because it was handled very professionally. We received comps for our patience.
There was a shuttle that took us to and from the convention center.
There was a fitness room inside. We were also able to go to the La Fitness in the plaza across the street. Be sure to have ID.
Thank you to the staff for your warm hospitality. I would visit this location again.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Sabe M
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this review, 15 May 2014
Dear Sabe M,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Your comments are highly valuable to us and will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for. I am pleased to know that you had a satisfactory stay at our hotel and are happy to hear that you felt the warn hospitality from our staff. On the other hand, I apologize for the rooms issues you have encountered and are relieved to know that it was settled in a very professional manner. I appreciate feedback that we receive, whether positive and negative to ensure we provide the best level of service and facilities that we can give to our guests. Thank you again for your review and I hope to have an opportunity of welcoming you back again soon.

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGCare
Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Returned from a cruise on Sat. evening and called to request pickup from the airport. Was told the van would arrive in 15 to 20 mins. After 45 mins. called to see about the van again. Was told there was only one van driver and he had been very busy and to expect the van in 15 to 20 mins. plus the woman at the desk apologized. After another 15 mins the van arrived. It then took 10 mins. to get back to the hotel so we didn't think traffic could have been a problem. Otherwise the hotel was fine, but would definately use a different hotel for park and fly service. An hour to wait for the van is way too long. While waiting, we saw vans from other hotels come and go three times!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
5 Thank sirtravelbug
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this review, 13 May 2014
Dear sirtravelbug,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our property. Please allow us to apologize for the experience you had from our Shuttle service. It is regrettable that we fell below your expectations. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. Your review will be used to consider improvements needed and we hope that you can give us a chance to show what we have done.

Anthony M
Case Manager
IHGCare
New Fairfield, Connecticut, United States
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Hotel was very nice. It is clean and they offer a nice breakfast and on some late afternoons they provide some refreshments with cheese, crsip vegies, and cheese..

Debbie was an exceptional employee who helped me find my new ING number and helped us with shuttles to area restaurants.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Jeff J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
Thank you for the wonderful review! We appreciate the Kawasaki group now staying with us and are delighted you enjoyed your stay! Thank you also for recognizing Debbie at the Front Desk for taking great care of you. I will share your comments with our entire team. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope to see you again soon!
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 25 April 2014

I stayed here in 2012 when I needed to stay an extra night in Atlanta before my flight home. This hotel was the nicest of the more reasonably priced places (I rode the shuttle to another hotel nearby, and it was so gross that I cancelled my reservation). There was a shuttle to the airport, a grocery store nearby, and the manager, Franck, was really cool and helpful. In fact, that's why I'm writing this. I remember he was cool so I asked for his card. And... I just found the card.

Room Tip: I didn't use room service, but I still needed to select a rating above for that category.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Michael T
Thank you for the great review and for posting it on Trip Advisor! We appreciate your remembering us, and for taking the time to do this. I will share this with our entire team. Thank you for staying with us, and please hurry back soon!
Danville
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

By far the best place to stay. Super clean rooms, super friendly staff, great breakfast. Close to everything you may need while away from home. Always greeted by a smiling face from the hotel staff, very personable. Debbie at the front desk is so nice as is all of the staff. The maid service employees are so friendly too. I've stayed at places where the staff hardly speak to me in passing, and it is always so awkward and uncomfortable, but that is definitely not the case here. I just can't see how some people could've had any problem with the their stay here- reading thru the reviews I find the negative ones hard to believe. I will always choose this hotel for my next trainings in Atl. I'm a country girl from below Macon and being this close to the big city was a little scary, but this area seemed very safe and like I said- everyone was so friendly.

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank candicegray0226
Thank you for the terrific review and for posting it on Trip Advisor! Thank you also for recognizing Alicia, Debbie at our Front Desk for for herr outstanding service and hospitality. We truly appreciate comments such as yours and I assure you I will share them with our team. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope you will return again soon!
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed 18 April 2014

We reserved a room at this hotel as a stop on a long car trip. We just needed a clean, quite room for the night. When checking in, I specifically asked if our room was anywhere near the elevators or the ice machine as we needed uninterrupted rest. We were assured that our room was at the end of a hallway. We took the elevator up, stepped off, and turned directly to our right. There was our room....to get any closer you would have to sleep IN the elevator! Bad vibes!!! Went down and asked for a different room. Got another and headed back to the elevator, which was now filled with teenagers. Sure enough, they got off at the same floor as us and started running up and down the halls. Maybe it was just bad timing that we needed to stay here the same night that the group was there, but we were quite sure that a good night's sleep was not going to happen here. We went back down, cancelled our reservation, and hit the road in search of a better place. Our experience may not have been typical, but we had to trust our gut and go somewhere else for the night. By the way, it worked out perfectly for us...we found a place that was cheaper, very clean, and very quiet.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank eatbread
Jeff J, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek, responded to this review, 19 April 2014
I am sorry but it is unfair of you to "assume" you would have been disturbed by the elevator (not one of our 600 reviews has ever complained of this), and unfair to assume the kids you saw would be a problem. We are sorry that you chose not to stay with us - you would have enjoyed your stay and my team would have taken great care of you,. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future if in the area. Thank you.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlanta
Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport - North
Hyatt Place Atlanta Airport North
Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Airport North
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Airport North
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport West/Camp Creek Pkwy
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Northwest at SunTrust Park

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek

Property: Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek
Address: 3833 Princeton Lakes Ct SW, Atlanta, GA 30331-5508
Region: United States > Georgia > Atlanta
#8 Business Hotel in Atlanta
#12 Romantic Hotel in Atlanta
#13 Family Hotel in Atlanta
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek 2.5*
New Hotel. Opened 2010. Conveniently located, minutes from ATL Hartsfield-Jackson Int'l Airport at the intersection of Camp Creek Parkway & I-285 (exit 2); free airport & local shuttle throughout Camp Creek Marketplace; luxuriously appointed rooms & suites; room views of Princeton Lake or Camp Creek Marketplace; walking distance to over 100 stores, restaurants, services and movie theater; free full hot breakfast daily; free high-speed internet (wired & wireless); indoor heated salt water pool and fitness center; business center; new outdoor lakefront 2,000 sq ft deck; flat screen Hi-Def TVs; microwave, refrigerator and in-room safe. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, IHG, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express And Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek