Stayed there for 5 days in suite. Everything was great. Staff so helpful at all times, making sure your ok and having a nice stay. Beds were amazing. So very comfortable and the room itself had great amenities. I stay at 5 star IHG properties and this Holiday Inn Express will give some a run for the money. Didn't expect this level of quality at a Holiday Inn property. My tv didn't work most of the time but when I brought it to staff attention, they replaced the entire TV! Buffet breakfast was plentiful. The property is in the middle of everything. You can walk to restaurants, department stores, fast food and the gym. I would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Hotel. Opened 2010. Conveniently located, minutes from ATL Hartsfield-Jackson Int'l Airport at the intersection of Camp Creek Parkway & I-285 (exit 2); free airport & local shuttle throughout Camp Creek Marketplace; luxuriously appointed rooms & suites; room views of Princeton Lake or Camp Creek Marketplace; walking distance to over 100 stores, restaurants, services and movie theater; free full hot breakfast daily; free high-speed internet (wired & wireless); indoor heated salt water pool and fitness center; business center; new outdoor lakefront 2,000 sq ft deck; flat screen Hi-Def TVs; microwave, refrigerator and in-room safe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West - Camp Creek Hotel Atlanta